[ 3 ]

Throughout the whole afternoon, Oliver didn't manage to learn something because he never arrived on time for his tutoring. He probably let the girl wait for like half an hour.

But he really can't help it. Quidditch was like everything to him, it was his life.

By dinner, as Oliver with Percy walked towards the Great Hall for dinner, they were stopped in tracks by Professor McGonagall.

"Mr. Weasley please proceed, I would like to have a word with Mr. Wood." she said, as Percy cast a quick glance at Oliver, who nodded in assurance. Percy turned back at Professor McGonagall and nodded before continuing to walk at the Great Hall alone.

Professor McGonagall led Oliver to an empty corridor before she faced the boy again.

"Madam Pince had told me about the incident this afternoon..." Professor McGonagall began.

Oliver sighed, 'That woman can't keep her mouth to herself.' he thought for himself.

"You made Ms. Hills wait for over half an hour because you forgot and you had quidditch practice..?" she continued.

"Professor, I just lost track of time and I–" he was cut off by McGonagall, "Mr. Wood if you let this happen again, I might not have any other choice but to take your captain badge from you.."

"But Professor–" he said but was cut off once more.

"Mr. Wood, I had already sympathised with Ms. Hills and she was kind enough to discard Professor Snape's orders to teach you. So please, if you still want your badge with you, cooperate with her." she stated, as Oliver lowered his head down in guilt.

"I myself know, Mr. Wood that you love quidditch and how much you want to keep your captain badge with you. So your next lesson this Wednesday, please be on time." and with that, she walked off.

Oliver have this little quidditch obsession. Okay maybe not little, BIG!

He doesn't have any idea what to do anymore if he screw up again this time. He would lose his title. His grades.

So he made a proper mental note to himself to be on time next Wednesday. That is what he focused in mind as he entered the Great Hall.

Kaylen, on the other hand was pissed the moment she saw the boy enter the hall. She doesn't know if she should tutor him anymore. Kaylen was never known for someone with patience, sure she had it and can bare waiting, but half an hour was what made her burst out of her comfort zone.

Her schedules were tight and not to mention the Charms essay she promised to do for Liana. Waiting was something that drives her mad, she doesn't even know how people have that much patience to do that.

Sure she can wait a couple of minutes, but an hour? NO.

"What got your wand in a knot?" Liana who was seated across her laughed. She picked up her pace as soon as she heard the girl's cackle and turn her head to her.

"You look like your about to murder someone..." Liana remarked at her deathly glare. Kaylen sighed, "I'm just tired, Lia. I don't know if I can even do your charms essay for you.." she said cockily, and snickered as soon as she saw Liana's face drop.

"What? No, you shouldn't be like that Kay.." she pleaded, pulling her best to make puppy dog eyes at her best friend, to which Kaylen only waved off with a chuckle.

"Why don't you do your own homework for once without bothering me about it, Lia.." she muttered rolling her eyes from the girl. Liana cleared her throat and straighten her posture.