[ 22 ]

It was Monday, and they were back again with extra lessons in tutoring. They had changed schedules and decided to dropped Charms, Transfiguration and Care of Magical Creatures for the week's lessons.

Since Oliver seemed to have already deemed himself worthy of his grades on the subjects, causing Kaylen to receive 50 points to Slytherin from McGonagall.

Just as promise.

They were more focus on his Astronomy, Herbology, and specifically Potions.

"How can you already forget about it! We just learned this last week!" Kaylen scolded.

"I don't know okay! A week is already long enough for me to forget it!" Oliver retorted and the blonde let out a tired sigh.

"I can't believe you, read it!" she instructed.

With a groan, Oliver picked up the parchment, mumbling something about abuse of power before taking in a deep breathe and mumbled the sentence.

"Iamaseventhyearwhocan'tmemorisewhatIlearnedaweekago.."

"What was that?"

"Iamaseventhyearwhocan'tmemorisewhatIlearnedaweekago." he mumbled again, his voice came out slurred.

"Come again?" Kaylen said with a grin.

She had obviously heard it clear since his very first try, despite of how smudge the words was said. But she came to like the teasing.

Oliver took in a deep breathe before finally uttering it clearly.

"I. am. a. seventh.year.who.can't. memorise.what.I.learned.a.week.ago." he finally proclaimed with a sigh, emphasizing the words very clear.

Kaylen clapped her hands quietly as she giggle.

"Good. I hope that tells you to study more.." she remarked and the quidditch boy scoffed in offence.

"I do study.." Oliver exclaimed picking up a book and boringly skimming it.

Kaylen raised at eyebrow at him.

"Doubt it." she commented and smirked as the boy huffed.

"I do! When I'm not practicing for Quidditch that is." he said and she quickly stiffened.

Kaylen stayed silent and dug her eyes solemnly focus on the book.

"I wonder what spot would be great for you if you try out for quidditch. But then again, Flint doesn't really approve of girls in the Slytherin team.." Oliver said but she stayed silent.

"He's really wrong you know, Flint I mean, Angelina, Katie, and Alicia works fine with me. Their good players and we have one of the best seeker, no offence to Malfoy. Not to mention our beaters, we will certainly win this House Cup! If Hufflepuff losses with Ravenclaw. I hope.." he began to ramble.

Kaylen who wouldn't want anything than to cast a Muffiliato charm right now, did not like the topic one bit.

"You should've seen the skills and team work Fred and George have. They are typically, talented! Once they swung a bat, and the bludger hit an opponent by the shoulder and because of that, they missed five goals!"

"Oliver—"

"Also with that time during quidditch practice, not really something to brag about, but they almost got me hit and take my arms off.."

"Oliver, I—"

"Doesn't really matter to me that day, they improved a lot. I never really saw you play? Do you play? What role would you take? and—"