[ 10 ]

Kaylen tickled the pear in the portrait as it starts to giggle, and morphed into a door knob. She reached out for the knob, slowly opening it, revealing a busy kitchen. She stepped in and closed the door behind securely, as she step in, a familiar elf greeted her arrival.

"Good day, Ms. Hills! What can Winky do for you?" the small elf on Kaylen's feet greeted her and she beamed him a smile.

"Hello Winky, how are you?" she calmly asked, as she make her way to the kitchen table, putting her picnic basket down, careful not to distract other house elves making lunch.

"Winky is good, how about you Ms. Hills?" Winky happily asked, and she gave the elf a smile.

"I'm good. Can you make me some sandwich and maybe some sweet pastries and two pumpkin juice..?" she requested, and the elf nodded vigorously.

"Winky will gladly have that ready for you, Ms Hills!" Winky exclaimed before apparating away.

Kaylen set aside her picnic basket, which where she would placed the foods, so that other house elves working in the kitchen can placed the foods they made for the students in lunch in the table and apparating it in the Great Hall.

She has been in the kitchen a lot of times, it was where she takes her foods when she goes for a picnic by the Black Lake. Though, now it was a little different, since she have a specific person who would accompany her for it.

There in the kitchen, she met Winky who was very fond of her. Giving her another reason to visit the kitchen sometimes.

She discovered the secret area, when she was on a prefect patrol last year, and heard giggles coming from the walls, and she discovered the Weasley twins were the source of it.

Thanks to them being caught by Kaylen, she discovered the kitchens, that was just around the corner from the Hufflepuff's common room.

"Here you go, Ms. Hills!" Winky exclaimed, as he appeared in front of her, handing her a plate of sandwich, two pumpkin juice, some sweet baked bread and pastries, and a blueberry pie with a side chocolate dip.

"Winky, this is too much than what I've asked. Thank you so much.." she thanked and the little elf beamed her the brightest smile there is.

"No problem, Ms. Hills. Winky thought that Ms. Hills would also loved a blueberry pie and a chocolate dip, so Winky is more than pleasure to make that for Ms. Hills." the elf exclaimed, and she smiled at him.

"Thank you, Winky.." she muttered.

"My pleasure, Ms. Hills. Winky must now go back to work, if Ms. Hills need something, please call Winky.." Winky said.

"I will.." Kaylen said, sending a smile at the house elf, before he vanished into helping others to prepare more food.

With that, Kaylen bid goodbye to the other elves who greeted her as she made her way out of the kitchens, passing by the Great Hall full of students chattering and eating. She continued her way out of the castle, as her lunch would partake somewhere else: in the Black Lake. With Oliver.

As she turned on a corner, she was met with a bump on a shoulder.

"Oh my!" a voice reacted, Kaylen looked up only to met Angelina and the rest of the Gryffindor quidditch team that were all already changed into their normal Saturday clothes, but their captain wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Johnson.." Kaylen greeted, balancing herself and gripping on the basket tightly.

"Hills.." the whole group replied.

Kaylen looked around, unable to spot Oliver. She raised an eyebrow, looking back at Angelina.

"Practice done?" she asked, and the dark girl nodded, with a "yeah.."