[ 2 ]

Oliver sat at the Gryffindor table besides Percy Weasley, one of his friends as he looked at his empty plate in daze.

"You okay?" he heard someone asked, when she lift up his head, there she saw two of his chasers Katie and Angelina seating across him. "Yeah..." he simply replied, earning a shrug from the two as they started mushing down their breakfast.

He sighed and poked his toast on his plate not bothering to take a bite of it. When suddenly Professor McGonagall walked towards him. "Professor..?" he asked bowing his head a bit to acknowledge her presence.

She was holding two time tables in her hand, and was obviously for his tutoring. Oliver spotted this and sighed."Snape has decided a tutor for you, this will be your schedule." Professor McGonagall muttered as she reached out one time table to which he received carefully.

"Thank you, Professor..." he muttered forcefully, he wasn't thankful for this at all. But either way the woman nodded and walked off.

Katie and Angelina noticed this and leaned in, "Already?" Katie asked before Angelina could even understand what it was. Oliver nodded and Angelina quickly picked it up, "Snape already found one!? That was fast..." Angelina exclaimed.

"He did said he had someone in mind." Oliver said, but what confuse him more is that Professor McGonagall seemed okay with the arrangement, the way she sent him a nod of reassurance, Oliver wasn't that dumb to notice that.

"Wonder who it is..." Katie mumbled as their eyes followed McGonagall's figure who went towards the Slytherin table.

"As expected." Oliver sighed, knowing it's gonna be another insult from another Slytherin time for him.

Professor McGonagall stopped by a girl with a tied low ponytail blonde hair, her back was sat across of the Gryffindor view. So it was hard to see her face and who she was.

The three raised an eyebrow altogether. "Who do you think is she?" Katie asked, as they saw Professor McGonagall talked to the girl and handed her the other time table which she kindly received.

"I don't know. Reckon she's his tutor?" Angelina questioned and Katie nodded. "Definitely." Katie replied, as Oliver sighed.
"I just hope I actually learn something." he said, not turning his gaze away from the girl's back as Professor McGonagall walked away from her.

Meanwhile, as Kaylen received the time table given to her for her tutoring, she skimmed it through finding the lessons at Monday for his Charms and Astronomy, Wednesday for his Potions and Care for Magical Creatures, and lastly for Friday for his Transfiguration and Herbology.

She was going to have lots of books to get into, though, she learned many advanced things about the lessons, she still needs a guide. She just hopes Oliver wasn't too dumb to understand what she's teaching.

Breakfast ended and everyone raced out of the Great Hall for their lessons. And the Katie, Angelina, and Oliver still haven't lay their glances on the girl's face.

Kaylen headed out of the Hall with Liana on her side, chatting. It was the best shot to finally look at her but Oliver didn't took that chance and couldn't get a glance at his tutor. So he just plans to wait until their first tutoring this lunch where they would obviously meet up at the library.

Classes soon came to an end as Kaylen stepped out of Charms, with Liana nowhere to be seen since they didn't have the lessons together.

She checked the time on the muggle clock hanged on the big board at the corridor before it hit her that it indicated 11 o'clock.

She quickly run towards the library for her first day of tutoring. One thing that gives advantage for being a sixth and seventh year is that you get a lot of free time during the other years periods on their lessons. The worst is that you spent that time on studying.