[ 36 ]

Kaylen was groaning as she felt her body being tugged back and forth.

"Kay! Wake. Up."

She rolled around her bed with another groan as she fluttered her eyed open, adjusting to the light.

"What time is it?" she groggily asked.

"It's already 7 o'clock. If you don't hurry, you're going to miss breakfast!" Liana exclaimed and she shot up, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

She looked around only to realize that everyone in the dorm had already gone.

"I'm not missing breakfast for you, so hurry!" Liana said as she closed the door shut leaving the blonde alone.

Kaylen groaned trying to refocus on everything that actually happened last night.

She was on patrol...

She checked the Astronomy tower for a star gazing to her plan...

She was tired and was ready for bed...

She met Oliver...

They almost got caught by Filch....

They hide...

And Oliver kissed her...

Kaylen blinked dumbfoundingly and process the words again.

Oliver kissed her...

Oliver kissed her....

Oliver... kissed... her...

Wait!

OLIVER KISSED HER!?!?

Kaylen's eyes grew wide and a heated blush crawled unto her face as she remembered the moment his lips touched hers.

She shrieked, pick up the nearest pillow and buried her face in it as she screamed.

"I'm an idiot!" her muffled voices rung inside the empty dorm.

She just ruined her plan.

She kissed him without his proper consent.

I mean, who in the right mind would kiss someone whose drunk to confirm their feelings!?

That's absurd!

This is not happening! This is not happening!, she kept repeating.

She gazed at the clock on their wall and her widened her eyes.

"There's no time for whining. I'm late!" she remarked and scrambled to her feet to get to the shower and ready her self.

She sling on her bag and left the dorm hastily, not bothering to take a look of her appearance. She knew she was in a mess.

But if she had check on the mirror at least once, she could've seen the slight reddish bruise by her jaw.

She slide outside the portrait to hurry to the Great Hall for breakfast. When someone called her.

"Hey, Hills." it was Daphne Greengrass.

"Hey.." she tapped her foot anxiously.

"I forgot my book on the common room, did you see it-" Daphne stopped in tracks when she saw a tiny circle-like reddish bruise on the girl's jaw, and her eyes widened.

"What?" Kaylen asked hurriedly and confusedly.

"Uhmm..." Daphne shared a look with Pansy Parkinson beside her and they both giggled.

They didn't expect this from their Slytherin gem.

"Nothing..." Pansy chimed.

"We'll get going.." Daphne mused and they both run along to the common room, whilst giggling.