[ 56 ]

• • • • •

A whole group of five friends sat on the library. One was studying, two were trying to study, and the other two tried to study, got bored and just mess around.

Exams were the next day and the library was full of students trying to catch up with their lessons, remembering spells and memorizing potion ingredients.

They were lucky they found a spot at the corner on the library before the whole room was full.

Madam Pince was overly annoyed by the amount of students muttering under their breathes, and had throw a couple of ones that were too loud out the library.

But the woman understood exactly why. Exams were tomorrow and everyone wanted to be ready.

Kaylen was focused solely every book and parchment as she study Charms and Transfiguration. She already finished revising Potions, and even if she didn't. Everyone knew she would ace it in the exams, seeing as she was like the master in that subject.

She was focused on everything, her hands were busy on holding a book or scribbling on a parchment, that she'd always smack Oliver's hands away everytime he tries to hold her hand.

The scot would retreat it away with a huff, and tries to study himself.

He and Liana were trying their best to focus on studying. Unlike the twins who tried to study but ended up just talking and messing around.

They were at the tip of getting kicked out by Madam Pince.

"Ugh! This is so boring! All words! No pictures!" Fred groaned, dropping the book he was holding, earning a distasteful look from the library woman.

"The last book you just opened had your doodles in every picture in it. Study." Kaylen said sternly, not even looking up from her book.

The twins huffed and Fred turned to Liana.

He tugged her robe, looking at her with the best puppy eyes.

"Come on, love. Let's do something fun than studying.." Fred mused.

"You heard the woman, Fred. Study." Liana said with sigh. She herself was tired and done with studying. But she didn't wanna fail her exams too.

Fred huffed, seeing his own girlfriend digest herself on revising.

"Come on you lot! This is no fun!" the twins whined and Madam Pince hissed at them.

"You'll be telling that yourself when you get a Troll on your OWLs." Kaylen mumbled.

"We don't care about our OWLs!" George scoffed.

"Didn't we tell you? We're not in the academic field." Fred chimed.

"Yes, you're not going to be." Kaylen emphasized as she look up from her book. "But you currently are. Don't tell me your mother won't throw a tantrum if she sees a T in your grades.."

The twins shared a look and sighed. She was right.

Molly would kick their arse off if they don't ace this out. They both grumbled and pick up a book.

They sat for another silence before George let out a loud fart. Everyone's face twisted.

"Eughhhhh- George, what the hell-?"

Kaylen covered her nose as well as the whole students who started scooting away from the ginger. Meanwhile, George only let out a loud laugh, while Fred pat him in the back also in laughter. Liana was covering her nose but she was snorting. And Oliver was chuckling under his face that he also covered up from the toxic smell.