[ 67 ] - Letters

Dear Ollie,

Hogwarts just turned more magical than ever! Dumbledore just announced that there would be a tournament coming. And the delegation of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang had arrived here in Hogwarts!

Did I ever mention that I also got a Beauxbaton letter when I was eleven, but I still chose to go to Hogwarts? If not, then now you know! It's a great dismay you're not around, and to add up that dismay, Viktor Krum is here for Durmstrang!

Fred and George said their little brother, Ronald, was so crazy about Krum. My family has been acquainted with his, Krum probably recognizes me. You should've meet him, everyone in school is fawning over him. Okay, now I sound like one of his fangirls.

Anyway, Hogwarts is hosting a Triwizard Tournament! That's probably what the ministry had been busy arranging about. Everyone at the age of seventeen is allowed to enter. I'm seventeen, but I don't think I will even if I try to. NEWTs is coming by, I don't wanna fail my test! Though, I think the Weasley twins are up to something to change that.

It's getting boring here in Hogwarts without you, love. Sure, I'd hang around with Liana. And if she's not around, she's with Fred and George pulling out another prank. I honestly can't keep up with them.

Oh, and did I ever tell you I'm Head Girl? I know, I completely forgot to break the news to you after what's been going around. Everyone's talking about it, you know? What happened on the World Cup and the Dark Mark. I don't know when my letter started to take a dark path. *sigh*

A lot of Beauxbaton girls are really eager to get to know me. Including that half veela, Fleur Delacour. She's a very lovely lady. We would frequently talk, and I would hang out with her whenever Liana is with the twins doing who knows what! I suspect their trying to brew an ageing potion so they could enter the tournament since the twins aren't as of age yet.

Quite ironic how Fred refused to let Liana enter even though, she's already seventeen. And he goes on his way making an ageing potion so he and his twin could enter even though they still aren't seventeen. I'm now convinced they are bloody in love. Even though, I was already convinced on the first place.

Anyways, I miss you so much and I love you!

How are things doing there in the other side?

Sincerely yours,

Kay xx

#

Dear Kay,

Hello, love! And so I've heard, it's on the newspaper. The arrival of Beauxbaton and Durmstrang was probably welcoming!

No, you've never mention you've gotten a Beauxbaton letter of invitation. And yes, I now know. Wow, you're probably a gracious lass. Honestly, two invitation letters from two magical school?! I only got one!

I did hear Viktok Krum goes to Durmstrang. It wouldn't surprise me that he's there to represent their school. Durmstrang probably ought to prove him determine. It is a great dismay I won't be there for that magical journey! But, am I up for another NEWTs exams? No.

Yes, I've heard Ron was a big fan of Krum, the twins said their little brother keeps ogling over the famous seeker. Because of that, it wouldn't surprise me that a lot of girls likes Viktor. You're acquainted with him!? Merlin, are you high class, Kay? Get me his autograph, will you? Just joking. A bit.

You better not! I've research about the Triwizard tournament, and yes, people do die in that contest. It's crazy how Hogwarts allowed it again. Though, I understand your reasoning, NEWTs already stressful enough. There's no need to add more stress by joining a tournament. And the Weasley twins? Oh, they are always up to something.