[ 23 ]

Kaylen sigh out a satisfying relief breathe as she let herself fall down the soft plain grass.

"Hahhh... I feel relieve!" she exclaimed happily.

Liana laughed loudly from behind her, as she let herself sit down the grass beside her blonde friend.

They were currently having a fresh air outside the Hogwarts castle.

Liana was shocked when she invited Kaylen for a walk, who immediately agreed. It always takes Liana a long time of persuading her, especially when she studies, but now she was willingly going.

"What's got you so hype up?" Liana asked, shaking her head as she laughed.

"What do you mean? I just want to have some fresh air and rest from all the homeworks.." Kaylen muttered, grinning from ear to ear.

The weather was perfect. It was cloudy, not in a stormy way, but it was perfectly just the weather for a walk. Clouds had covered the sun, and the air was fresh.

It had been a day ago when she explained (almost) everything to Oliver. And she never seen him the next day.

They didn't really have any extra lessons for the tuesday so it was all the time of Kaylen for herself.

She wondered that Oliver was probably on an intense quidditch practice, as the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw match was soon approaching.

And he wanted to train his mates, in hopes and in case Ravenclaw wins.

"Who are you and what have you done to the real Kaylen Hills?" Liana teased, and she rolled her eyes, snorting as she smirked.

"They're letting me visit this weekend.." Kaylen stated, and the brunette turned to her with an eyebrow raised.

"Kleo, I mean.." she added, no trace of smile was now featured on her lips.

"oh, that's good then. Say hi to Mr. and Mrs. Hills for me.." Liana exclaimed.

"yeah, I'll keep that in mind. Where are you for Christmas?" Kaylen asked.

"Home probably. Just the traditional." Liana shrugged and she turned to the blonde.

"How about you?"

Kaylen thought for a moment before casually shrugging.

"The usual, I guess. Home and Hospital.." she mumbled and the brunette nodded in understanding.

"By the way, how's you and Oliver?" Liana asked coolly.

Kaylen blushed, the way she said her and Oliver made it seem like they were in a relationship.

The blonde looked away, with warm cheeks.

"good, I suppose. I did what you said and told him..." she mumbled.

Liana eyes widened, and her mouth shot agape.

"Really?" the brunette asked, grinning.

"yeah.." she confirmed, and Liana started clapping her hands joyously.

"that's another step further from developing your relationship!" exclaimed Liana.

Kaylen rolled her eyes at her friend who was so invested with their love story.

"Lia, I don't even know if he thinks of me the same way I do with him. Let's not get ahead with everything, yeah?" Kaylen chuckled, but she felt a pang of hurt thinking about what she said.

Does Oliver even liked me that way?, she repeatedly asked herself.

"Kay, do you even see how he looks at you?!" Liana asked unbelievably.