[ 16 ]

"So, how was the game..?" Kaylen asked weakly, as soon as she saw Liana approached the seat beside her in the library. Kaylen was finishing up her Ancient Runes and DADA essays.

Liana merely shrugged, occupying the seat beside the girl. "Gryffindor lost, so I did what you asked me to.." Liana said, and Kaylen absentmindedly nodded.

But then, she doubled take what her friend just said, and realization hit her in the head as she whipped her attention towards the girl.

"You didn't tell him I asked you to right!?" she burst out, and Madam Pince hissed at her which she sent an apologetic look at.

Liana sneered at her friend, glancing at her with a smirk, "You didn't tell me not to.." she remarked, and Kaylen groaned.

She's so embarrassed. She just asked her friend to consult Oliver if they lose, and now.. he knows. Oh how humiliating would that be!

The blonde buried her face on the palms of her hand scowling.

"There's my Slytherin.." Liana cooed, patting Kaylen playfully. "I hate you.." she mumbled, and Liana couldn't help but laugh at her comment, but stopped when Madam Pince shushed her off.

Liana offered the librarian an eye roll.

"It shouldn't supposed to be something all her life would live for! Shushing students!" Liana huffed, referring to Madam Pince's everyday agitated expression.

The librarian hissed at her again, making Kaylen chuckled through the hands on her face. The blonde looked over at her friend that was grinning teasingly at her flushed face. She don't know how to face Oliver now..

"You like him~" Liana cooed, getting a nudge in the ribs by Kaylen, but the girl couldn't even fight off the smile that formed on her lips.

"Piss off." she muttered.

"Oh, how will the other fellow Slytherin react to this? Oh my! They would flip out and wet their pants when they heard 'The Slytherin gem' is taking fancy on a Gryffindor!" Liana exclaimed, and her friend scoffed.

"Don't remind me. Hopefully it won't last." she commented and the brunette's head shot to her.

"What won't last?" Liana asked absentmindedly, earning an eye roll from Kaylen.

"These feelings!" she remarked, getting another shushed by Madam Pince.

"Oh, hush, hush, my dear Kay. Have you even heard of someone losing feelings for someone?" Liana cooed the question.

"Oh yes. Plenty of times, Lia. When your lover cheats with another person!" she replied.

"Oh, yeah. Maybe they would. But this situation like yours isn't like that. It's deep. And for merlin's sake! Give your heart a chance to finally fall head over heels with something other than academics!" Liana spat back, and the librarian hissed loudly at them.

Kaylen sighed, as she stood up and began to pack her things in her bag. "Come on, let's go, before I get suspended out of the library because of you.." Kaylen commented and the brunette huffed, standing up.

*

"Potter fell of his broom?" Kaylen found herself asking as they headed outside to the castle to relax themselves.

"Yep, apparently the dementors attacked him. He's in the hospital wing if you'd like to know.." Liana informed, as they just walked around the green field of hogwarts. Admiring the green scenery around them, and the fresh air breeze in the afternoon that tingles on their noses as they breathe, relaxed.