[ 52 ]

• • • • •

Kaylen sighed in satisfaction as she got out of bed. Kim, Kyla and Kizzie were sent back to their school after a look at their brother's condition.

Apparently, Durmstrang and Beauxbaton are really strict with having their students out of grounds during family emergency.

Dumbledore had told Kaylen that she can take her time and come back to Hogwarts whenever she's ready and she was grateful for the old wizard.

After all, she really did need time with Kleo. Although, she would be lying if she said she didn't miss it back at Hogwarts.

Oliver, presumably.

She had went back home last night to sleep since sleeping on the couch at St. Mungos isn't clearly comfortable.

She stretched up and jumped out of bed, walking down the stairs.

"Morning mom... morning Ken." she greeted them and her mum nodded.

"Morning hun." her mother replied sipping on her morning coffee.

"Where's dad and Kris?" she ask, buttering up her toast.

Ken came up to her and ask for her toast, she smiled at her younger brother and reluctantly handed him the toast, before buttering up another one.

"Your dad went to work, I took a day off to watch Ken since I can't drop him off at your aunt's today. Kris is at the hospital to watch Kleo." her mother inquired and she nodded understandably.

"Kris would be leaving back to America this afternoon. So it left you to look out for Kleo."

Kaylen nodded again. She doesn't mind. That's what she's here for anyway.

"I'll be going back at Hogwarts tomorrow. Are you sure you can look out for Kleo on your own? I can stay for a couple of days."

Her mum shake her head with a smile.

"No, it's alright. We'll manage, and it's not like he's going to get critical again."

Kaylen doubt that. But she nodded nonetheless.

~****~

Kaylen walked through the corridors of St. Mungos, passing by a wards that labels Spell Damage, Poisoned, and etc.

She passed by Kleo's Healer.

"Good morning, how is he?" Kaylen asked, coming up to him.

"Oh, morning. He's fine, someone sent a gift to him actually." the Healer smiled.

Kaylen furrowed her eyebrows.

Who could possibly give him a gift?

"What?"

"Someone sent something to him. It's there at his ward. Well, anyway. I need to go, have a good day."

The blonde nodded her head as the Healer walked away. She was still confused. Who could have sent him a gift?

Only one way to find out.

Kaylen walked towards her brother's ward and her eyes landed on his peaceful sleeping figure. Her eyes darted towards his nightstand.