[ 85 ]

• September 27th - The Start of The Half Blood Prince

The Order meetings had started, Kaylen and Oliver had met shocking members of the society. Like Mad Eye Moody, their previous professor Lupin, The Weasleys and many more.

They were even surprise when given the information that the Number 12 Grimmauld Place was the Noble of Black and was passed down to Harry, who generously let the Order take use of it. And the information about Sirius Black being framed.

It was all too new and fast for them.

But nevertheless, they attended some of the meetings which holds more important matter. Though, they never really are actively present in some meetings.

When the couple apparated in front of their small cottage, the sun was already set and the surrounding was finally turning dark.

Kaylen tiredly opened the door and flopped down the couch warily, followed by Oliver who was looking stress himself.

They have a lot on their shoulders right now. With their busy jobs and the war going on, it was hard these days to not feel tired.

"Babeee..." Oliver groaned from where he sat beside Kaylen.

"What?" Kaylen asked, her eyes close as she tried to meditate her head ache.

"I'm tired.." he whined and she smiled, opening her eyes then looking at him.

"Well, good thing it's Saturday tomorrow." she said and instantly his eyes lit up.

"That means no practice." Oliver exclaimed, leaning his head back.

"And my day off." she added.

"Do you wanna go somewhere tomorrow?" he asked, turning to her and she shake her head.

"I just wanna rest in." she answered and he shrugged.

"Guess we could do some fun things around tomorrow." he stated and Kaylen look at him sharply.

"What?" Oliver chuckled.

"Whatever 'fun things' you're referring to, it better not involve you tackling me in the morning to dip us in the beach."

"I'm not!" he laughed.

~****~

Morning came, and Kaylen could smell the lovely aroma of freshly cooked pancakes in the air. It was the smell that hit her nose the moment she opened her eyes and a smile instantly grace her lips that morning.

The spot beside her in bed was empty, meaning Oliver had taken the duty to cook breakfast.

She sat up and gently rubbed her eyes, she stood up the bed and went over her make up stand, and picked the brush, gently combing her blonde hair.

She heard a peck in the window and she turned to her side to see an owl.

Kaylen raise an eyebrow, who would sent them a letter this time in the morning. Curious, she walked over the window and let the owl in, taking the letter that was tied on its ankle.

Opening her drawer and taking out a bar of treats to feed the owl, she walked up to the bed and sat down.

To: Kaylen Hills

From: Fleur Delacour

She smiled to herself when she saw who had address her the letter. Ironic actually because yesterday, Kaylen also thought about sending Fleur a letter asking about how her life has been.