[ 65 ]

• • • • •

Ireland had won, even though, Krum had caught the snitch, Ireland was still points ahead from Bulgarian. And Oliver is pretty bummed about it, because he had bet it against Kaylen that Bulgarian would win, to which the blonde would protest and say Ireland would.

And they settled their argument by the most reasonable thing: gambling.

And unfortunately for Oliver, his own girlfriend won. Over something like quidditch!

"Come off it, babe. Just admit, I have more quidditch knowledge than you do." Kaylen teased, and the whole group laughed.

They were back on the Puddlemere tent after the game, with round of drinks in front of them.

Francis, Michael, and Paria was more than happy they had got to see Kaylen's exciting personality again. Kaylen was mostly quiet and calm, who only voices out her opinions if necessary.

And they clearly knew how Oliver changed that for her.

Kaylen was now more open, and happy, the blonde no longer dwell with her problems alone like she used to. And they could see the big improvement that Oliver had influenced her.

They were opposites, they had to agree on that. But they were perfect.

"Oh, please. You don't even like quidditch!" Oliver scoffed.

"I might not do much, but I still won though." she said and he rolled his eyes, but a smile was playing on his lips.

"Alright, stop with the bickering! I feel like I'm in another episode of me and my wife." Francis chuckled, and Kaylen almost forgot that the man was happily married.

Wow, it really has been a long time.

"Alright, who wants to play a game?" Paria challenged.

"What kind of game?" Michael furrowed his brows.

"How 'bout truth or dare?" Paria suggested.

"Oh, please. What are we? Five?" Michael scoffed.

"Don't join then, dimbo." Paria rolled her eyes at him.

"Fine, but I'll go first. Francis?" Michael turned to the oldest person in the group, whose eyes went wide.

"What?"

"Truth or dare?"

"I'm scared of daring. Truth." Francis replied and Michael thought for a moment, before a smirk made it's way to his face.

"What? That smile of yours is scaring me." the man chuckled nervously.

"Did you had Calton before or after marriage?" Michael asked and Kaylen leaned in curiously.

Francis sighed, before eventually answering: "Before marriage."

"Hah! Not so much of a saint, are you?" Michael pointed at him victoriously.

Francis rolled his eyes and looked over the whole group.

"Right, Paria? Truth or Dare?"