[ 55 ]

• • • • •

The Slytherin's gem and the Gryffindor quidditch captain. What a pair people are unexpected to see. They both walked hand in hand towards the Great Hall, ignoring the curious and amused stares from other students around.

They reached the Great Hall, and if possible, the numbers of stares and murmurs increased.

They weren't really a talk back then.

I guess, they're finally a rumour now that Kaylen slept on the boys dormitory.

They made their way towards the lion table, as they sat across the twins and Liana.

"So, I take that you two finally made up." Liana said with a grin.

"Yep.." they both answered.

"Well, thank merlin. Finally! It was unbearable to always be in between two hungry-looking couple." Liana remarked.

The twins laughed as the couple rolled their eyes.

"By the way, why haven't you come back at the dorm last night, Kay?" Liana asked curiously.

Kaylen shot the twins a warning look that they easily ignored.

"She slept in our dorm." Fred said.

"Next to Ollie." George added, grinning at the blushing scot who threw him a toast in the face.

Liana gasp and put a hand in her mouth. She looked between Oliver and Kaylen with wide eyes.

"Did- Did they-?" she gasped dramatically again.

"No, we didn't!" Kaylen protested with tomato face. But Liana didn't listen to her and turned to the Weasley twins.

"Did they do it?" Liana asked in disbelief.

"Well, we did felt the bed shake last night..." George said thoughtfully.

"Maybe..?" Fred grinned.

Kaylen threw him a strawberry and they all laughed at the blushing face their friends had.

"We didn't! Stop with all your dirty thoughts!" she grumbled, buttering up her toast, only to make the others with the exception of Oliver, laughed harder.

~****~

"Are you cold?" Oliver asked when he noticed Kaylen had shivered for the third time since they left the castle.

"I'm fine. I should've brought a spare jumper. I didn't know the wind would be harsher today." Kaylen waved off.

Winter had already ended and spring would soon be arriving, but the harsh cold air made an exception.

Kaylen was wearing a orange sweater and a long floral skirt paired with her converse.