[ 29 ]

They arrived shortly at Hogwarts, and everyone climbed off the train and sprinted their way to the carriages, eager to finally go back to rest in their own dormitory.

Oliver slumped out, along with Percy who was rambling about righteous rules needed to set in the school. Including Head Boy's such as himself, to be fully well respected.

{ a/n: Because we all know he was pushed around, during the time Sirius Black attacked the Fat Lady 😏}

"Oh and Oliver, I've considered it." Percy exclaimed, and Oliver blink at him dumfounded.

"What do you mean?" he asked and the red head scoffed.

"The prefects party at the prefects bathroom, I mean.." Percy said, and his eyes lit up.

"Really? Am I invited?" Oliver grinned, and Percy rolled his eyes.

"I've considered quidditch captains to take part." Percy stated.

"Cool." he expressed, and daze off again as Percy started rambling about Head Boy's rights again.

He found himself gazing around the pack of students, definitely not searching for a certain blonde.

Then in a glimpse, he saw her.

Linked arm in arm with Fred and George? He looked even more confused when they just laughed, and talked casually.

When did she became close with the Weasley twins? Where was the Jones girl?

Moreover, what did she whisper in Fred's ear that made him blush in crimson?

Oliver felt a sting in his heart as he saw the scene unfold in his eyes.

Were they this close?, he thought.

George laughed at Fred's reaction, and Fred nudge him, making Kaylen chuckle and grinned widely.

He's never seen her smile like that before? Moreover why would she smile like that towards them? Towards Fred? Not him?

What's happening?

His heart was like ripping in two, he could feel it actually ripping in two. It broke and shattered like a glass.

"Hey Percy, have the twins been that close with Hills lately?" he asked the boy.

"Hmm?" Percy whipped his head to the trio who were particularly skipping on their way to the carriages.

Percy's brows furrowed in confusion.

"I don't think so. I've hardly even heard them talk about her.." Percy remarked, and a pit on Oliver's stomach build up.

What is happening?

Why was he feeling like this?

He saw Kaylen nudge Fred on the shoulder playfully, causing the red head to flush and shove her lightly, while laughing.

Then, the next thing that happened sting poison on his heart.

Fred casually draped his arms over Kaylen's shoulder who simply chuckled, and walked inside the carriage, followed by a snickering George.

What is this?, Oliver thought.

Why do I feel so... odd?, he asked himself.

What was the newly found feeling? He have never felt like this before. The last time he checked, he only felt this way when he saw the Ravenclaw win the house cup and that's 2 years ago.

But this one... this one's stronger.

Was it jealousy? Strong felt jealousy.

And of all people, he felt it towards Fred?

a/n:

this one's short because of ohh~ the cliffhanger! 😂

Ollie's got a competition, ey?