[ 69 ] - Letters

Dear Kay,

Hello, love. How's your day been? I just got back from practice and I needed a shower because I smell, but I decided to write you a letter first.

How is every thing around there? Is the first task already near? I mean, it is already November.

I don't have a lot to say rather than of how much I miss you, and remind you of how much I love you. I wished to see you again. But Hogsmeade visit is probably in another few weeks. I just can't wait to see you again and pinch your cute face.

The team has been on another level of practice since we are playing against Holyhead Harpies, this first month of December. Now, I can finally understand why my team is complaining in exhaustion when I was their quidditch captain. Tell the twins I'm sorry about it :D

Just checking in on how you are.

Love lots,

Ollie xx

#

Dear Ollie,

My day's been fantastic love, thank you for asking! How 'bout yours? Everything's in breeze around here, I'm studying in advance for NEWTs here, and I think I'm busier than others. The first task is in two days, not sure what it is though. But I'm thrilled and I can only hope for the champion's safety.

I mean, I basically know all of them.

Awww...I miss you too, love. And stop making me blush, because Liana is sending me smug looks right now. She knows I'm writing a letter to you. We're just hanging around the common room right now.

I'll inform you as soon as we get notified for the next Hogsmeade visit.

You'll survive the practices, babe. Don't worry! I'm betting Puddlemere for the win again! :)

I'm perfectly fine here, the air are at peace. I love you and I already miss you!! :P

See you soon,

Love lots,

Kay xx

#

Dear Kay,

Days been progressive, love. Just got washed after another hectic practice. And guess what? I got my first salary this week!! Can you believe it? I actually got paid for doing something I love! That's like two birds with one stone! Like what? I can't imagine I'd actually get paid just for playing quidditch.

I'm so happy. Maybe I can take you to a date next time. I can't wait to see u, babe. I really miss you.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Love,

Oliver xx

#

Dear Ollie,

Oh my Salazar- Really!? Eeek-! I'm so happy for you, love! Of course, they'll pay you for it. Not to mention, you get injured in this game so they have the right to pay for your injuries. Just saying..