[ 66 ]

•    •    •    •    •

What happened on the Quidditch World Cup were all around newspaper of Daily Prophet and Witch Weekly. Everyone were aware of the skull with a snake slithering out it's tongue that was on the first page.

The Dark Mark.

No one was talking about Ireland's win at all. They were all occupied of the events that happened after.

And despite from all that, Kaylen now stood in the platform, with the buzzing red train, ready to leave for her last year in Hogwarts.

Her parents had drop her off and kiss her goodbye, before they went back to the Ministry. Her parents were exceptionally busy during the week, especially after the news of the death eaters broke out.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Hills were on horror when they saw their daughter enter the house, in Oliver's arms, because she was limping.

Mrs. Hills explained that Kim and Kyla arrived back home minutes before it happened. And Kaylen was relieved, she didn't left anyone back there. But she was still haunted by the faces of people tortured, and the screams.

But now, she stood on the platform with other students around. Her hand laced desperately with her boyfriend.

Oliver had come with her to say goodbye, and he had refused to waste another second of them being together. He knew they'd still see each other on holidays and Hogsmeade visits, but he can't help but slightly miss her constant touch.

"You'll write to me, right?" Kaylen asked, turning to him.

"Of course. As often as I can." he kissed her forehead, lovingly.

"And we'll arrange some dates in Hogsmeade too." he added "Don't worry, love. This is your last year, you'll survive a couple months without me."

Kaylen rolled her eyes at his remark, whilst the scot laughed.

Oliver looked around before pulling her in a secluded area. He looked around if someone was watching, and before Kaylen could ask what he's doing, he dove in for a sweet kiss.

Kaylen fluttered her eyes close, as she savor his taste. Sooner, the kiss turned heated as Oliver deepened it. On the way, she snake her arms around his neck, tugging on his hair, while his stayed firmly around her petite waist.

They pulled away, breathless. Grey orbs met warm brown one's, before they both leaned in again for another desperate kiss.

They held each other closer, as if begging for the moment to last longer. Savouring the familiar taste of each others lips. And that chocolate on someone's tongue. Until now, no one could identify which mouth tasted like a sweet chocolate. But they weren't complaining about it.

Oliver groaned when Kaylen bit his lower lip, to deepen the kiss. Her hands kept tugging on his brown hair, hoping no one would ruin the moment and walk in.

Oliver's hand slowly went under her shirt, touching her bare skin, causing her to pull away, grinning at him.

"Really, Ollie? Here in public?" she whispered.

"What can I say?" he shrugged with a smirk, leaning in to her ears.

"You're looking quite dashing." he whispered seductively, that it made her blush.

Kaylen chuckled and planted a quick last peck on his lips when he leaned back.

"Maybe another time. In a much more..." she trailed off, glancing around "...private area."

"I'll keep that in mind." he smirked and she giggled.

"I'll miss you. Write to me, okay?" she wrap her arms back around his neck, touching their noses together.

"I will." he replied, his soft breathes landing on her skin, at their proximity.

The train hooted, disturbing the romantic moment.

"I'll see you soon, babe. Alright?" she pulled away from his arms as he nodded with a smile.

"See you soon, love." he planted one last kiss on her forehead, as she began to turn around.

Before she can fully walk away, she turned back and without warning, she pulled Oliver by the collar and kiss him passionately right then, right there.

Kaylen pulled away with a cheeky smile.

"One last taste." she grinned before finally boarding the train. Oliver watched in awestruck, a wide eating grin spread through his face.

His brown hair was messy from how she just tugged them a couple of times, and his collar was unfixed from when she pulled him for a kiss.

Oliver shake his head with a smile. He watched as the train moved away, waving his hand goodbye to Kaylen who waved the same way at him.

He's gonna miss her so bad.

-
a/n:

hi, this chapter is little but I wanted to add it anyway :)

Just another reminder that I've got everything planned on the ending of this story, and no one can change my mind otherwise :)

Idk how many chapters are left until the ending. But we'll see. I'll be doing an Epilogue and some bonus chapters too! ;)

Q: Describe your current mood with an emoji.

A: 😪

Currently @ tiktok...

Love lots,

pearlyy xx