[ 76 ]

The crisp air brush past through her skin delicately and she pulled her Slytherin scarf closer. She parted with Liana who went with the twins, it seems like their fight had ended when Fred ran after her back at the Great Hall.

But they decided to stay friends, for the mean time. Not that Kaylen would be surprised that in any time they would see each other again since they're madly in love and find them snogging in a broom closet.

She refused to believe that Liana and Fred could keep up their little 'friendship'. Anytime soon, Kaylen reckon, they would be confessing their love again. Kaylen bets Fred does it first.

Fleur was going with her little sister, Gabrielle. Making up for the girl for not being able to save her from the second task.

The second task had occurred, a week ago. And Cedric Diggory ranked first, followed by Potter because of his 'moral fiber', then Krum, and lastly Fleur. Since the half veela failed to save her sister, she felt guilty about it and told Kaylen she would treat Gabrielle in today's visit in return for when she had failed her little sister.

Now, she walked alone on the streets of Hogsmeade. In her brown jumper, and dark black skirt, sporting her favourite shoes. She tugged her coat closer, that she wore on top of her jumper.

She was supposed to meet Oliver at Hogs Head because the Three Broomsticks was too crowded. She journeyed to the pub, a little further down the village. Hogs head was a secluded part of Hogsmeade, and Kaylen had only been here a few times since she attended her years in Hogwarts.

The ring ding, as she entered the pub. She saw few people inside, mostly old wizards drinking and a few students, mostly Slytherin for they are the only capable students who dare to drink in such eery space.

Kaylen spot Oliver who was waving at her in the corner. She smiled and approach him, as soon as she was arms length, Oliver stood up and hugged really really tightly.

Kaylen let out a hearty chuckled and he pulled away. Oliver pecked her on the lips...

then peck her back again...

then again...

and again...

and another one.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what's up?" she laughed as he continued smothering her with kisses.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Oliver beamed, bringing her into another hug and she melted right unto his arms.

"I love you so so much.." he said as they pulled away and she giggled.

"How is it?" she asked, as they both sat down the chair.

"Brilliant! I can't believe you actually bought me that! That was expensive! And it was my best birthday gift ever!" Oliver rambled and she chuckled.

"Anything for you, love." she mumbled and he smiled, taking her hands on his and lacing their fingers together.

"Thank you so much, darling. I love it so much! I can't express how grateful I am!" Oliver exclaimed, planting a kiss on the back of her hand, and Kaylen blushed.

"I'm glad you like it. Have you tried it?" she questioned and he nodded vigorously.

"It flies very fast! Like wow! All my team mates were even shock at the speed of that broom. Paria reckoned if you don't give her the same thing on her birthday, she's going to kill you." Oliver muttered and she laughed.

"That sounds a lot like Paria." she remarked and Oliver peck her on the lips again. "Whoa! What's with you?" she asked as he pulled away, but a smile was gracing on her lips.