Bonus Chapter

Her blonde hair was elegantly curled when she step out the dressing room, her make up was absolutely amazing. It blends with her complexion perfectly.

She stared at herself in the mirror, and visibly look nervous as she wipe off non existing dust on her gown.

She looks up and was met with a very gorgeous reflection in the mirror that made her smile slightly.

It was a white lovely gown with the first layer being made with floral designs,

Kaylen Hills looks absolutely breathtaking.

She glance over her shoulder to see her mother standing there, smiling at her. Mrs Hills walks forward and place a hand on Kaylen's shoulder.

"You look so pretty, sweetheart."

Kaylen smiled, her mother wasn't very known to be affectionate. Though, her parents may act as strict and stern most of the time, but they do show they cared.

"Mum..." she whispered,

Mrs Hills looks at her eyes through the mirror as their gaze met,

"Do you think..." she took a shaky breathe, "Do you think Kleo would be happy?"

Mrs Hills breathe hitched, "About what, dear?"

Kaylen bit her pink colored lip, "When he sees me like this, do you think he would be happy?" she asks hesitantly,

It was no joke that the Hills family still suffers from the lost of their second eldest son. It was bad enough that Kleo got into a coma, more worse he died in that battle.

Since then, Kaylen doesn't really show it but she blames herself slightly for his death. If she had stopped him from fighting in that war, would he have live?

She felt so stupid for letting Kleo fight even after knowing, he was still healing from his coma.

After the war, Kaylen would sit on the chair down the living room in the middle of the night, beside the window where the moonlight would shine while Oliver sleeps upstairs.