she is mine

AUTHOR NOTICE

HI GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE I CANT PROMISE TO BE CONSTANTLY UPDATING MY BOOKS BUT I WANTED TO WRITE THIS SHORT STORY.HOPE YOUR ALL KEEPING WELL. WATTPAD HAS CHANGED ALOT SINCE I WAS LAST ON IT. IT WONT ALLOW ME TO SEND MESSAGES. So please if you have dont think I'm ignoring you.

Sebastian smythe was feeling pretty good he had arrived at dalton academy three days ago and he was loving it. It was so much better than the previous school he had attended.

He also was quick to make friends with a boy called Thad who as it's now Friday had invited him to breadsticks along with the warblers who he has already joined.

Sebastian walked in with them he had all on not to pull a face at the dump of a restaurant it was he noted not one tablecloth or linen napkin. He tutted he couldn't help it.

" I know it's not the greatest of places seb but trust me that is not why we come here" Thad said before nudging him, sebastian looked over and saw a group of girls sat at a booth.

" I see " sebastian said

" exactly" Thad said as sebastian caught sight of one of the girls she was breathtaking she had dark air and chocolate eyes.

" who is see" sebastian asked as Thad and he reached the warbler booth.

" which one" Thad asked.

" the one with the beautiful eyes" sebastian said

" oh you mean Rachel berry yes she certainly is beautiful and not to mention talented" Thad said

" talented" sebastian enquired.

" she is the lead singer of the new directions all those girls are in the new directions" Thad said

" I see so does that make them our enemy" sebastian asked

" ah well you see Blaine Anderson was a warbler and he transferred to McKinley to be with his boyfriend and we are his friends so we get on with them" Thad said.

Tome moved on and sebastian had enjoyed his meal more than he thought it would have.

As he was placing his knife and fork down Rachel walked by the table with the other girl they were ending to the door.

" miss berry" he said she zgopped and turned to look at him. He got up from his seat and reached for her hand.

" hello I'm sebastian smythe I'm new to dalton" he said before raising her hand to his lips and kissing the back of he. He noted the flush come to her cheeks and felt pleased with himself.

" hi" she said.

" forgive me for been forward though I always am but are you single" he asked she nodded the flush of her cheeks getting more noticeable.

" good well then may I have your number" he asked she was blushing like crazy now he thought it suited her and made a mental not to do his best to make Rachel berry blush on a regular basis.  She gave him her number he smiled at her she then left with her friends and he sat back down.

" you lucky sod" Thad said.

" I know" sebastian said pleased with himself.

" how do you do it" Jeff asked who was sat across from him.

" how do I do what" sebastian asked

" just ask a girl like that" Jeff said

" well I am not a shy guy but the thruth is since I saw her  I told myself she is mine she is gorgeous and now I know she can sing ooh yes I think Rachel berry is most certainly for me.

" are you going to ask her on a date" Thad asked.

" no Thad I got her number so I could keep her updated on the weather" sebastian said

Later that evening sebastian was in his dorm room getting ready for bed he decided to message Rachel.

Hi rachel
I was wondering if
Your free Sunday say 11am
Meet me at the Lima bean
Near breadsticks.xx

He sent the message and through himself down on the bed yes sebastian definitely liked being at dalton.

About ten minutes later his phone buzzed

Hi
Yes I'm free on Sunday
See you then xx

Sebastian smiled to himself.

It's now Sunday and sebastian his waiting outside the Lima bean for Rachel he sees her getting out of her car and notes how incredible her legs are. She is wearing a navy dress with white polka dots. She blushes as she nears him and he smiles at her.

" hi" she said

" hello Rachel... thank yuo for meeting with me canning get you a coffee" he asked

" non fat soy latte" she said he nodded and opened the door for her.

Rachel got them a table while he got their coffees.

' so Rachel I hear your the stR of your glee club" he says as he hands her coffee to her and sits down.

" yes I am are you a warbler" she asked he likes the fact that she said she was the star with utter conviction.

" yes I am" he said

" you haven't been at dalton long have you" she asked

" nope note even a week how did you know that" he asked

" Blaine is one of my best friends so I know all the warblers" she said.

" now you know me" he said smiling at her causing her to blush again.

" I thought it took ti e to become a warbler" Rachel asked

" it does usually but I'm so talented they let me in" he said

" your very confident" she said smiling

" I am indeed Rachel as I believe you are when it comes to performing" he said

" yes when I'm on stage I feel at home " she said. He sat there looking at her.

" what" she asked after he hadn't said anything thing for a minute.

" I cant believe how perfect you are..." he started to say.

" me perfect" she said.

" your perfect for me" he said she looked at him and he held her glaze.

" remember how confident I am" he asked she nodded.

He leaned in and kissed her she was shocked he could tell be she soon gave in.

They sat there kissing for a long time.

Sebastian was right Rachel berry was definitely his,