how dare she part one

Sebastian smythe was getting ready for the school day in his dalton dorm he was angry he couldn't help it. Just when things seemed to be going well for him it all collapsed.

This week had been the both the best and the worst week of his life he felt like he was dreaming but now that dream was a nightmare.

When he had arrived in Ohio he had begun a short lived relationship with Santana lopez which he ended because he thought she was crazy. Then he met Rachel berry who he thought was absolutely beautiful and not to mention they shared more in common than him and Santana had. With Santana it was sex and alcohol.

A week ago he had asked Rachel out on a date and had been thrilled that she had agreed.

So three days ago they went out they had dinner and saw a movie and sebastian had to admit he was falling fast for her.

Later that night after driving Rachel home and having a goodnight kiss which had been incredible sebastian was feeling happy he couldn't stop smiling.

However his smile fell when he arrived at dalton to see Santana waiting for him.

What she told him that night had changed everything she had told him she was pregnant. He didnt sleep that night his mind was racing g about what was going to happen.

However he got up the next day to everyone knowing Santana was pregnant she had put it on Facebook and also announced he was the father.

He was furious before he had been able to come to terms with it before he could tell his parents she had told everyone including Rachel.

Santana had also made Rachel's life miserable and thruth was that was one of the reasons sebastian had ended things with Santana.

He had asked Rachel to meet him yesterday which she had, he had wanted to tell her that even though he was going to be a dad he still wanted to date her that he had feeling for her but Rachel had told him no. He knew given Rachel's expression that it was clear Santana had warned Rachel off him and he was mad.

So now as he finished getting ready for the school day he had made up his mind he was going to see Santana after school she needed to know that while she might be his baby he wasnt hers to control.

The raced by and before he knew it he was pulling up outside McKinley he spotted Rachel heading towards her car he quickly got out of his car Nd walked over to her.

" hey" he said she turned and smiled but it was a half hearted one.

" hi" she said.

" please give me a chance rach I think we could be good together" he said

" I cant...I'm sorry dealing with her is bad enough and now with the baby..." Rachel said but broke off sebastian saw she was looking past hi he turned to see Santana storming over to them.

" I best go" Rachel said but Santana was there before he had time to get into her car.

" what did I tell you man hands I told you to stay away from him." Santana screamed.

" dont scream at her Santana you dont own me I can and will talk to whoever i want and dont think i dont know you have warned her off me" sebastian said.

" why would you want her anyway she is nothing like me" Santana said glaring at him.

" you just answered your own question" he said he was stood between the two girls everyone in the parking lot was watching them.

" I'm carrying your child you will do what I tell you to do and that means staying away from her" Santana yelled.

" ok Santana three things firstly I want a paternity test secondly I will not stay away from Rachel and thirdly I dont do what anybody tells me to do" sebastian said.

" your denying your child" Santana screamed.

" absolutely not I merely want proof" sebastian said calmly.

" you come here to see her infront of me while I'm pregnant" Santana shouted.

" actually I came to see you we have a lot to talk about, I saw Rachel and decided to say hello." Sebastian said.

" fine then let's talk" Santana said.

" actually I have changed my mind I dont think given how you have just behaved that your in the right frame of mind to talk let's talk tomorrow" he said.

" you know seb if you want to do something other than talk we could" he said now fluttering her eyelashes at him.

" no thanks" he smirked at her and she glared at him before walking away.

He turned around to see Rachel looking very uncomfortable.

" would you like to get a coffee" he asked

" I dont think that's a very good idea" she said.

" she cant control me Rachel I like you I want to spend time with you" he said

" your not the one she will be mean too" Rachel said

" I can handle her" he said.

" really" she said looking at him skeptically.

" she thinks the baby is a tool to use against me but she is wrong I want a paternity test and if in fact I am the father I am getting a custody order in place she wont you my child as a pawn in a game against me. She has to understand baby or no baby we are over I have moved on. Please just have a coffee with me" he asked she sighed but then nodded.

That night sebastian was laid in bed his mind once again was racing he could believe what was going on he couldn't believe just when he was starting to feel happy things got so complicated. He and Rachel had gone for coffee and he had asked her on another date but she had declined saying she was happy to be his friend but the situation with Santana was to mu h for her to deal with.

He thought of the baby he felt guilty that his child was going to have Santana has a mother he couldn't picture her as been very maternal. He knew one thing that if the baby was his his life was going to be a rollercoaster.

The next day sebastian had woken up determined to try to sort a few things out firstly he had phoned his doctor and booked an appointment.

Then as it was Saturday he drove to Santana's home to see her.

Her mother let him in he was surprised to see brittany and Quinn were both there.

" hello" sebastian said.

" hey sebby" Santana said fluttering her eyelashes at him. He rolled his eyes.

" I have booked an appointment after school on Monday I want a paternity test" he said

" you doubt me" Santana yelled.

" I told you I want proof" he said.

He noticed Quinn was looking uncomfortable.

" no I refuse you should accept my word" Santana said.

" well I dont" sebastian said.

" I was your girlfriend it wasnt like we had a one night stand" Santana said

" I know you were my girlfriend but you haven't even told me how far on you are how do I know you didnt get pregnant before or after our seven week long disaster" sebastian said.

" your the father" she yelled.

" then you have know issue goingnto the appointment" he said.

" you are unbelievable" she spat.

" right back at you" he said.

" get out" she shouted

" fine see you monday" he said and turned and left.

He was just getting into his car when he saw Quinn rushing towards him....

AUTHOR NOTICE

HI GUYS HOPE YOUR ALL OK DURING THESE CRAZY TIMES. PART TWO SHOULD BE READY BY TOMORROW X