again and again

Sebastian smythe woke up that Saturday morning inis dorm room with a huge smile on his face as laid next to him still sleeping was Rachel berry.

It happened rather surprisingly and suddenly sebastian had been at the Lima bean and had watched as finn and Quinn were all over each other. Then Rachel had walked in and saw them that was two days ago.

Then yesterday again he was at the Lima bean and again finn and Quinn were making out he had noticed how Quinn had kept glancing at the door and he saw the smile on her face as Rachel walked in and saw them once more.

Sebastian felt bad for her and decided Quinn needed to she couldn't continue to hurt Rachel by rubbing  finn in her face. Finn needed to know just what he had lost.

So as Rachel was about to leave sebastian rushed over to her spun her around and kissing her passionately.

She was stunned but started to kiss him back.

That kiss lead them to making out in his car for a long time before ending up back here in his dorm.

It had been an amazing night and while he loved how peaceful she looked as she slept part of him wanted her to wake up so he could roll onto of her once more.

She started to stir and as she opened her eyes she looked at him shyly.

" no need to me shy Rachel not after what we did to each other last night" he said and she blushed.

" now I dont know about you but I would love a repeat" he said he didn't wait for her to answer he merely rolled onto of her capturing her lips into the process and was thrilled she kissed him back.

Afterwards

As Rachel was getting dressed she had a family lunch to go to with her dads, sebastian felt sad that she was leaving but was pleased it was because she had genuine plans and it wasnt that she regretted it and was rushing to leave.

That night sebastian was in his dorm thinking about her and about how he had always thought that she was perfect he now had proof that she was he had seen ever inch of her and she was perfection.

He was laid on his bed he could still smell her perfume and hair products on his bedding the scent was comforting as it was proof that she had been there. They had swapped numbers and he decided to ring her as he grabbed his cellphone and scrolled to her number he was just about to press call when someone knocked on his door.

He put his phone down and opened his door to see Rachel stood there holding a pizza.

" hi" she said blushing.

" hello miss berry come on in" he said standing back so she could walk I to his dorm he closed the door.

" I hope you dont mind..." she started to say.

" Rachel will never mind seeing you I was actually about to call you" he said pointing to his phone her number on the screen.

" you were" she asked.

" yeah I was going to ask if you wanted to come here" he said giving her a smouldering look  towhich she blushed deeply.

" I hope your hungry" she said tapping the pizza box.

" like you wouldn't believe" he said with an expression that told her ne wasnt talking about the pizza.

" are we being crazy" she asked suddenly.

" no being crazy would be not have a repeat performance Rachel we are too good to not do it over and over and over again." He said.

" does that mean..." she started to asked.

He moved towards her and placed his hands on her neck and kissed her.

" it means we are together your my girlfriend my beautiful and talented girlfriend. You Rachel berry now have a very doting not to mention hot boyfriend." He said before kissing her and soon the pizza laid forgotten as they satisfied a very different kind of appetite.

The end