behave

Rachel berry was driving down a street in westerville when her car started to make funny noises before stopping all together.

" oh no" Rachel said as it was snowing heavy and her phone battery had died several minutes earlier.

She tuck the keys and grabbed her purse and got out of the car.

She set off walking there was no way she could walk home in this she knew it would be crazy to attempt that. The only place she knew in westerville was dalton academy.

So she set off walking but the weather just got worse and worse. In the end she had walked down a street and saw there was one last house she was completely lost. She knew she was going to have to ask for help.

So she made her way down the long driveway the house was huge.

She was freezing her teeth were chattering and her fingers and toes were numb, finally she reached the front door and rang the bell.

A moment later the door opened and she saw an adorable looking young girl.

" hello" Rachel said through her chattering teeth.

" hello..." the little girl said Rachel thought she must be about four.

" Sofia what have I told you about opening the door" a voice said and Rachel saw an older girl f about ten appear behind her.

" are your parents home" she asked shivering.

" come in" the older girl said Rachel moved inside quickly the house was lovely and warm.

" I'm shania " the elder girl said.

" I'm Rachel... my car broke down... are you parents home" she said both girls shuck their heads.

" our older brother is watching us he is making dinner" shania said.

" can I speak to him" Rachel asked not wanting to intrude.

" yeah come on through" shania said Rachel was surprised as Sofia tuck hold of her hand but released it as her hands were so cold but Sofia simply pulled her sleeve over her own hand and tuck hold of her hand again. As Rachel followed shania.

" why does coming have to be so difficult" she heard a voice say as the reached the kitchen and Rachel knew that voice, as she walked in she saw sebastian smythe looking flustered glaring at a pan on the hob.

" sebby" Sofia said he turned to look at them and looked shocked to see rachel.

" rachel berry to what do I owe the pleasure"he said.

" her car broke down"sofia said.

" are you alright" he asked rachel nodded.

" do you two know each other" shania asked

" we do" sebastian said

" yeah" Rachel said at the same time he had spoken.

" why dont you two go play and leave rachel to me" he said

" okay" shania said Sofia however remained where she was.

"Sofia" sebastian said

" sebby you should invite her to stay for dinner" Sofia said.

" Sofia go play" he said

" okay" Sofia said leaving but slowly.

" so Broadway what can I do for you" sebastian asked

" I wondered if I could use your phone to call Kurt's dad to come get my car and call someone to come get me" she said.

" the house phone us down because of the weather and Sofia has hidden my phone if you find it your more than welcome to use it. Niw you dont happen to be able to cook" he said.