what do i do?

Sebastian smythe sat at a table in the Lima bean with some of the warblers his head was racing his heart was pounding he felt like he was dreaming.

When sebastian had first arrived in Ohio a certain pretty petit songstress had caught his eye and he had asked her out to dinner. He and Rachel berry had really hit ot off until he had spectacularly blown it.

He had being made captain of the warblers and the power had gone to his head. Rachel's friend kurt had always annoyed him especially since he believed sebastian was gay and after Blaine. Though it wasnt just kurt the new directions weren't happy with Rachel dating the captain of the warblers and were being meannto rachel making her sad. Sebastian had wanted to show the new directions he was willing to fight for their relationship even if it meant actually fighting.

A prank to get back at kurt had gone wrong and resulted in Blaine needing eye surgery thanks to sebastian's stupid idea of putting rock salt in a slushie.

The slushie incident had destroyed their relationship Blaine was one of Rachel's best friends and Rachel couldn't and wouldn't forgive him for hurting him.

As if losing the girl he loved do to his own actions wasnt bad enough two days ago it got a whole lot worse.

When he had finished lacrosse practice he had returned to his dorm to find Rachel waiting for him he hoped it meant she had finally decided to forgive him only he was very very wrong regarding the reason she was there.

She was there to tell him she was pregnant sebastian couldn't believe it he want to hold her to tell her it was going to be ok but she wouldn't let him comfort her. She had simply told him she was pregnant and that they would talk when her head had stopped racing.

So has he sat there in the Lima bean his friends were talking about their plans for the coming weekend only Thad knew about the baby and sebastian saw he kept glancing at him.

Sebastian wondered what was going to happen with Rachel and him also the baby was Rachel going to keep the baby. What was going to happen to Rachel as she was due to graduate in six months.

As he sat there thinking he saw Rachel walk in with Blaine and thankfully kurt wasnt with them.

Sebastian watched as Rachel went and sat at a table she hadn't noticed him or rather hadn't looked around because sebastian knew that she knew the chances of him been there were high.

Blaine walked to the counter sebastian couldn't stop himself he got up quickly and walked over to her pulling the chair next to her out and sitting down. She turned to look at him he could tell she had being crying.

" rach" he said

" now is not the time" she said her eyes brimming with tears.

" we have to talk" he said reaching for her hand and holding it in both of his.

" my head is all over the place I'm not ready to make decisions" she said.

"My head is racing too maybe if we talked it might help" he said but she shook her head.

" Rachel we are having a baby rach we have got to talk about this. " sebastian said pleading tears following from his own eyes.

" I dont know what I'm going to do" she sobbed.

" dont you mean we rach we are in this together" he said squeezing her hand in his before removing one of his hands and raising it to wipe a tear from her cheek.

" everything is so messed up now" she said.

" yeah it is which is why you need to accept my apology for what I did to Blaine so we can move passed that and focus on us and our baby" he said

" how can I trust you..." she started to say.

" I made a mistake it was a stupid prank you can trust me I would never hurt you and you know that" he said.

" I was going to say how can I trust your judgement if you thought a rock salt slushie was funny" she said.

" I made a mistake  because I was worried about losing you which I have" sebastian said unable to stop himself crying again.

Neither spoke,e for a few moments both trying to calm down their tears.

" rach look at me" sebastian said he tuck both her hands in his.

" I love you rach I did t think I could love anyone the way I love you. I also didnt think I could love you more than I did but knowing  your carrying my child it makes me love you so much more. I know everything is messed up and I know the future is uncertain but never doubt my love for you or for our baby. I promise no more pranks no more games let me show you what I'm capable of being rach. I will do anything I will quit the warblers I will transfer to McKinley there is nothing I'm not willing to do for you two" he said he placed his hand on her stomach as he finished talking.

"You would do that for me...for us" she asked

" yes I promise I will do what is needed to make you trust me and love me again" he said

" I still love you" she said sebastian felt his heart burst and his wrapped his arms around her and they both sat crying as they held each other only these tears were mixed with happiness at having each other back.

Sebastian couldn't believe he was holding her in his arms he never wanted to break the cuddle. He was scared of being a dad he was frightened about what the future might bring but he knew Rachel berry was meant for him and him for her they were soulmates and whatever the future was sto bring they were wether it together.

Eight months later Rachel gave birth to Georgia faith smythe.  

The end

Author notice

Hi guy I know this wasnt the best but I was in the mood to write  hope you enjoyed it. I'm hoping to publish I few things in the next few days.