Rachel's choice

Rachel berry was at the Lima bean picking up two coffees and then she planned to go to dalton.

Two weeks ago just after Blaine was hurt with the rock salt slushie sebastian smythe had disappeared for almost 48 hours until he was found in westerville park unconscious. He had taken a concoction of pills trying to take his life because he couldn't forgive himself for hurting Blaine or the role me might of played in Dave karosky's suicide attempt. Sebastian had felt her didn't deserve to live.

Rachel couldn't get over the fact that as everyone was looking for sebastian he was laying in the park cold and alone.

While some at McKinley weren't that bothered about what sebastian had done Rachel was and yesterday when she had overheard trent saying that his parents hadn't even bothered to visit him so he was released from hospital back to dalton.

Rachel couldn't believe his parents hadn't bothered to see that their son was alright she felt sadness at that. Sebastian needed to know people cared and his own parents seemed like they didn't.

So her mind was made up today she was going to dalton and was going to let him know that she cared.

Rachel coffee in hand headed to her car she had know idea what to say when she saw him but she needed to go to him.

Finally she arrived at dalton and as she walked in she looked to see a warbler as she had no clue where sebastian's form was.

She went to the warbler room but found it empty then as she was leavi g the room she saw nick and Jeff.

" hey" she said both boys seemed stunned to see her.

" hello rachel" nick said Jeff was blushing.

" where is sebastian" Rachel asked.

He is in his dorm...he wont leave it" nick said.

" can you take me too him" Rachel asked.

" ok" nick said Rachel followed the two boys up the stairs to the second floor.

She then saw the rest of the warblers crowded around one door.

" Rachel wants to see him" nick said Rachel watched as all the warblers stood looking at her.

" why" Thad asked.

" to see that he is ok " Rachel said.

" don't you hate him" thad said clearly he was feeling protective of his friend.

" no I don't I wouldn't have come if I did would i" Rachel said.

" let her try thad it's not like he is listening to any of us" trent said.

" he wont open the door" thad said.

Rachel moved towards the door and knocked gently on the door.

" who ever that is you knock like a girl" sebastian shouted.

" that's because I am a girl" Rachel shouted back through the door.

" rachel" sebastian shouted back.

" yeah" she said.

" why are you here" he called.

" because of you... I brought you a coffee the barista recognised my description of you so I know it's the coffee you like" Rachel said and then there was silence.

" I told you he wouldn't open..." Thad started to say as sebastian did infact open the door but only slightly.

" can I have my coffee" he asked Rachel could only see one very red looking eye.