new arrival

Rachel berry was laid in bed its Saturday morning and she is upset with her boyfriend sebastian smythe. They had started dating five months ago shortly after he had apologised after hearing what David karofsky had done.

At first their relationship was met with disapproval but over the months people had realised that they were in love and the past few months had been amazing. That was until last night when sebastian had upset her by making fun of kurt. She understood that him and kurt dont get on and understands that kurt annoys him but kurt had been there for her when nobody else had. Yes he could be difficult but he was her first friend and that meant alot to her.

She felt sebastian should have known that and was hurt when he was insulting him infront of the other warblers.

She is also sad because sebastian had been constantly calling her not that she had answered but it was eleven am now and he hadn't rung her this morning. She hoped he hadn't given up sure she was mad at him but she loved him and once she had cooked dow  she would have answered his call.

She lays there in bed thinking over their relationship all the lovely sweet and not so innocent moments. As she thinks about the picnic they had a few weeks ago when he had pretended to trip over the picnic basket and landed onto of her before kissing her. She smiles thinking of that day as her bedroom door opens and in sebastian walks. Only she cant see his face because he his hold a puppy infront of him.

" seb" she said.

" morning babe I brought someone to meet you" he said walking towards her bed carrying the poodle puppy.

" how cute" Rachel said as he placed the puppy in her arms.

" thanks but what do you think of him" sebastian said Rachel giggled and looked at him.

" I'm sorry about yesterday I was out of line I will apologise to kurt once I have made it up to you" he said before kissing her.

" I love you" they both said as they broke the kiss.

" so what you going to name him then" sebastian said.

" you mean he's mine I thought he was yours" Rachel said.

" he is yours" he said.

" I shall name him Hamilton after the musical" Rachel said.

" I knew you were going to pick that name which is why I got this " sebastian said pulling a dog tag from his pocket.

" how did you know that" Rachel asked.

" because I know you rach better than anyone just like you know me better" he said staring into her eyes.

"Hamilton isn't my dog he is ours" Rachel said.

" we have a fur baby" he said as Hamilton sat on his lap.

" he is so cute" Rachel said fussing over Hamilton.

" not as cute as me though" sebastian said.

" your sexy cute he is adorable cute" Rachel said.

" did you here that Hamilton your mommy thinks your daddy is sexy." Sebastian said.

" and daddy thinks your mommy is gorgeous especially when naked" sebastian said Rachel reached and covered Hamilton's ears.

" babe he is our dog he will have to get used to my way with words" sebastian said before kissing her. The kiss got heated.

"Seb we cant" Rachel said as he had reached under the bed sheets to grab her nighty.

" why because of Hamilton" he pouted

" no because my dads are home" she said.

" no they are not they were leaving to go fishing when I arrived we are alone babe all alone in your bedroom with your comfy bed and sturdy headboard my love" he said giving her a smouldering look.

" what about Hamilton" she asked.

" I bought him a bed" he said he got up and left her room and returned a moment later with a dog bed and toy he placed it on the floor and picked Hamilton up and placed him in it. Hamilton immediately started playing with his new toy.

" there when there is a will there is a way now then rach the question is are you going to let me take you to paradise" he asked as he tuck off his hoodie.

" did my dads say how long there will be gone" she asked.

" all day" sebastian smirked.

" that's a long time in paradise" Rachel giggled.

" I know you lucky thing" sebastian said now removing his Jeans.

" enjoy the view babe" he said as his jeans hit the floor then he walked over to the bed and climbed in.

" so given I'm making it upto you I guess you will be requiring my tongue" he said sliding down the bed. In a matter of seconds Rachel was in pure bliss.

Yesterday's argument was completely forgotten.

The end