how dare she part three

It's now five days later sebastian's dad had filed the paternity order and now sebastian was sat in a doctors office with his dad Santana and her mom.

It had been agreed that the judge who issued the order could pick a mutual doctor to perform the test.

Santana and her mom were glaring at him his dad was glaring at the mother sebastian just wanted to get the test done and get out of there.

" ready" the doctor called the four of them stood up and headed into his office.

A while later sebastian left the office having had his DNA sample taken he was feeling emotional. He would know in five days if the baby was his.

Santana had requested that sebastian and his dad leave the room while she had the test done which he was more than happy to.

" so son now we wait" his dad said sebastian nodded.

" you know how I used to take your mom to the Ohio annual theatre celebration show, well I forgot to cancel my ticket order this year I have two tickets I wondered if maybe you wanted to ask Rachel..." his said offering him the tickets.

" thank you I can ask her" sebastian said.

The next day sebastian had messaged Rachel to ask if she would meet him at the Lima bean and was pleased that she had agreed too.

As he arrived at the Lima bean he saw Rachel just getting out of her car she turned and saw him and smiled as she saw him walking towards her.

" hi" she said

" hello rachel" he said and they headed into the Lima bean

" you get a table I will get the coffees" he said she nodded and went to a corner table while he headed to the counter.

A few minutes later they were sat at the table sipping their coffees he noticed rachel seemed a little uncomfortable.

" are you alright" he asked.

" yeah I am um how did the test go " she asked

" ok I get the results in four days" he said

" good" she said

" has san6given you grief today" he asked

" no she wasnt at school" Rachel said sebastian felt a mixture of emotions he worried that the baby was alright.

" I heard brittany say something about bad morning sickness" Rachel said sebastian nodded.

" Rachel I know things are stressful right now and I think we both could use a break from it I have two tickets to the Ohio annual theatre celebration show who you like to go" sebastian asked he watched as she conveyed an array of emotions firstly she seemed to feel awkward but then he saw the excited in her eyes. He knew Rachel berry couldn't resist a night at the theatre.

" ok" she said

" great it's to days from now" he said

" I have never been to it but my dads always try to get tickets" Rachel said

" my mom and dad went every year but he gave me the tickets " he said

" ofcourse it will be an odd experience for me" he added

" why" she asked

" well I will be sat there listening to people singing whilst knowing the best singer is sat next to me" he said and was pleased to see her blush he never got bored of making Rachel berry blush.

" honestly" she giggled.

" I will pick you up at seven" he said

" great" she said then looked like she wanted to say something.