lets have fun

Rachel berry was stood waiting for her coffee at the Lima bean she was in a funny mood she felt sad that everybody seemed to be in love the Lima bean was full of young couples some kissing some sat staring into each others eyes. The funny thing was that today was the first day since she and finn had broken that seeing others happily in love didn't bother her. It was a new feeling g because normally it torchured her not not today.

The barista handed her coffee to her and she tuck a sip she let out a satisfied sigh.

" enjoying that broadway" she heard she turned to see sebastian smythe wearing his dalton uniform and is usual smirk.

" I was just thinking how great the Lima bean is this coffee is amazing they you made me realise it's not all good coming here" she said.

" I'm sure I dont know what you mean" he said and moved away to order his coffee.

Rachel decided as it was a lovely day she would find a table outside as she walked outside every table was taken but luckily a couple got up to leave and she was able to get their table. She placed her coffee on the table and remained stood while she removed her cardigan.

She sat down and tuck another sip of her coffee when sebastian appeared infront of her smiling and proceeded to pull out the chair infront of her and sit down.

" ok what are you upto" she asked not willing to let the lovely sunny day be ruined by him.

" funny you should ask that Broadway as I do infact have plans for the two of us" he said.

" really" she said sarcastically.

" yes really and I'm loving the attitude" he said. He stood up and removed his dalton blazer and loosened his tie and the top button of his shirt. Before sitting back down.

" what do you want" she asked trying to figure out why she had watched him while he had removed his blazer.

" do you want me to be completely honest with you about what I want" he asked.

" yes no games" she said he smirked then simply smiled at her.

" well you want honesty so here goes I want to take you to my dorm. You sighed and how great your coffee is wait to you experience what i want to do to you" he said Rachel was stunned her face was burning.

" have i rendered you speechless or are you picturing us" he asked.

" you think i would go to your dorm" Rachel said.

" yes" he said.

" your insane" she said.

" think about it Broadway you know bad boys are better in bed than good boys." He said giving her a look that told her he was mentally undressing her.

" why would I want to after everything you have done" she asked

" everything I have done you mean knocking your supposedly best friend who does nothing but be mean to you down a peg or two. You mean overhearing that you weren't exactly thrilled to do mj and despite being the star they all said they wanted to do him. Santana threatened to through her mocha over you. Then attempting to break you and finn up because I knew I would be a much better match for you. So tell me Rachel after everything  I have done how is it that you an intelligent girl cant see my reasons might not have been all  bad" he said.

" your saying all your actions your plots gave all being leading to this" she asked.

" yes" he said Rachel didn't say anything.

" dont let finn's indecisive between you and Quinn make you think no man wants you I do I have done since I first saw you. If you knew the dreams I have had of you Rachel you wouldn't be questioning me" he said.

" how do I know your not playing me"she asked.

" come to my dorm and find out for yourself " he said.

" I'm not like that" she said.

" you mean you dont do hook ups" he asked.

" that's exactly what I mean" she said.

" good because that not what I'm after do I want to have sex with you good God yes but I also just want to spend some time alone with you. We could order some food watch a movie anything you want. Just give me a chance " he said.

Rachel sat there for a moment thinking things over and even she was surprised at her decision.

" fine but if you behave in away I dont like I will leave" she said.

" fine" he said smiling at her.

" and you better not be expecting anything " she said as they both stood up.

" I'm not expecting anything hoping yes wishing yes imaging yes but its upto you" he said.

" ok" she said blushing.

" you are so beautiful when you blush now relax let's go have some fun and see what happens" he said

They both went to their cars the whole drive to dalton Rachel was asking herself why she was giving him a chance.

As it was the evening in his dorm was incredible they laughed and joked they ate pizza they watched a movie they had fun. So much fun that sebastian got his wish she spent the night and it was amazing. Little did Rachel know that sebastian was going to be a big part of the rest of her life.

The end