a fresh start part 3

Rachel was nervous as she sat in Blaine and Kurt's apartment they had moved out of the loft not long after she had left.

Sebastian and harry had left them at the arts school and Rachel was now feeling like she was about to be hit with a tidal wave of questions. Blaine had insisted that kurt make them a coffee. Kurt had wanted Blaine to make it but Rachel knew that Blaine realised kurt would start questioning on her.

Rachel sat there looking around at the obvious decor that kurt had clearly chosen.

" so " kurt said walking through carrying three mugs of coffee.

Rachel tuck hers and tuck a sip as kurt sat down.

" so " Rachel said.

" your a teacher" Blaine asked as kurt had opened his mouth.

" yeah its actually being my first week I love it" Rachel said.

" what made you choose to be a teacher " Blaine asked kurt looked like he was about to burst with his questions.

" I wanted to do something worthwhile" she said.

" Rachel why on earth did you leave" kurt blurted out.

" I had to because I was shamed of my TV show" Rachel said.

" yes but six years Rachel... six years" kurt said.

" the more time that passed the harder it was to come back" she admitted.

" how long have you being back in new york" kurt demanded.

" two weeks" she said.

" you seemed pretty friendly with meerkat" kurt said.

" kurt I told you we work at the same school" she said feeling frustrated.

" does he know we hadn't seen you in so long" kurt asked.

" yes that's why he asked if I wanted to come to harry's class to meet you" Rachel said.

" and why..." kurt started to ask.

" kurt stop bombarding her if you carry on she might leave it another six years and I for one dont want that...so Rachel would you like to stay for dinner" Blaine asked.

A few hours later Rachel got home feeling tired and emotionally  drained she was p,eased the first encounter with kurt was over but it also made her realise just how mu h her life had changed.

MONDAY

Rachel was in her classroom it was lunchtime and she was putting out the art supplies for the next lesson when someone knocked on the door. She turned and saw it was sebastian who entered the room carrying two coffees.

" here" he said handing one to her.

"Thank you" she said

" so how did it go" he asked.

" not to bad" she sighed.

" well that sounded convincing " he chuckled.

" I long my job I really do it's just reconnecting with kurt and Blaine made me realise how much I messed up" she said.

" I always thought I would be a lawyer like my dad so when I started my degree I felt like I had failed but I had harry to think about. I love being  a dad more than anything. I also discovered I was pretty good with kids. Rachel teaching is not a failure think about it we are setting  them up to be the best versions of themselves" he said she nodded.

" I guess it has stirred up other feelings too" Rachel said.

" about finn" he asked gently.

" no about my dads I guess when I went away and I didnt have them breathing down my ear about Broadway and singing I felt free. I feel like am actually living my life now i miss performing i really do but Broadway was their plan not mine" she said.

" I'm happy that your living your life although I dont think you should give up on Broadway completely the world deserves to hear you sing rachel" sebastian said.

" well maybe one day" she said he nodded.

The bell rang to signal that lunchtime was over.

" I best be getting back to my classroom but would you like to come to mine for dinner tonight I'm sure harry would love that" sebastian asked.

" thank you I would love too" she said sebastian smiled and she found herself smiling back.

The rest of the day seemed to race by and soo  she found herself of the subway with sebastian and harry.

It wasnt long until they reached the apartment building and sebastian lead the way to his apartment.

He let them in harry went running to his toy box in the living room Rachel stood looking around the place was lovely it was definitely a guys apartment. Their was numerous photos of sebastian and harry dotted around.

" would you like a drink coffee...water...wine" sebastian asked.

" I will have whatever your having" she said.

" wine it is" sebastian said and he walked into the open plan kitchen.

" miss berry" harry said.

" yes harry" she said.

" your the first lady guest we have ever had" he said

" oh" Rachel said not sure what to say to that.

" here you go" sebastian said handing her glass of wine to her.

" thank you" she said.

" dinner wont belong I made a casserole last night there was a tonne left over...sit down" sebastian said pointing to the couch.

" so are you in contact with any of the warblers" she asked

" most of them yeah. Thad and hunter are harry's godfathers" he said

" oh wow" Rachel said.

" hunter is in the army" sebastian said.

" I know puck is in the marines" Rachel said.

" daddy" harry said.

" yes harry" sebastian said as harry settled on his knee.

" miss berry is the only woman ever to be in our apartment" harry said sebastian seemed slightly embarrassed at harry pointing this out.

" I guess your right" sebastian said a moment later.

" I'm hungry" harry said.

" I will get on with dinner then" sebastian said placed a gentle kiss on harry's head and got up and went to the kitchen.

" I think daddy is pleased your here" harry said before going to play with a train set by the window.

Rachel sat there stunned.

AUTHOR NOTICE

PART FOUR WILL BE THE FINAL PART OF THIS STORY HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.