sebastian's Choice

Sebastian was stood in the Lima bean for the first time  having only being at dalton three days and he could tell Thad was annoyed with him.

" sebastian just pick a damn coffee you have been scrutinising and criticising the menu for ten minutes" Thad said.

" the menu is so limited here they only do twenty five coffees in Paris the coffee shop I went to had over seventy " sebastian said.

" well soon it will be closing and wont have a single coffee to offer you so please sebastian for the last time what coffee do you want" Thad asked.

As sebastian turned away from Thad to look once more at the menu board he saw the doors open and three people walked in. A taller oddly dressed guy, a short but handsome in a old movie kinda way guy. Then there was a girl who's legs he was having q serious time removing his eyes from.  She was gorgeous long dark hair the biggest chocolaty brown eyes  a petit figure yes sebastian liked what he saw.

" earth to sebastian" Thad said sebastian shot Thad a quick glance before replacing back on her.

" what do you want" Thad asked.

" her" sebastian said

" I meant coffee" Thad  said.

" I will have an iced coffee I need to cool down after seeing her plus I have a sweet tooth so maybe an iced caramel macchiato" sebastian said.

" finally" Thad said and moved towards the counter only as he did sebastian stopped him.

"Dont say you have changed your mind" Thad asked.

" nope but do you know who she is" sebastian asked.

" Rachel berry she is the star of the new directions which is our biggest competition" Thad said sebastian had joined the warblers that day.

" so she is vocal then interesting" sebastian said moving towards her.

She had just got her drink and as she tur ed round he was infront of her.

" hello " he said smiling at her with the smile that had rendered many parisian girls to fall at his feet.

" hi " she said shyly which he thought was adorable.

  " I'm sebastian" he said.

" I'm... she started to say.

" Rachel berry" he said and was pleased she blushed.

"How" she started to say.

" I asked Thad who you were" he said.

" oh" she said.

" I am an honest guy Rachel so I will be completely honest with you. When you walked in and I saw you I was blown away your beautiful can I have your number because I would love to get to know you" he said.

She seemed surprised but got out her phone they swapped numbers.

" I'm new to Ohio maybe you could be my own personal tour guide" he asked.

" ok though there isn't that much to do in lima" she said.

" oh I can think of a few things we could do starting with dinner tomorrow sound good" he said.

" yeah what time" she said blushing which he thought made her look even more beautiful.

" seven I will pick you" he said

" ok my address is 4403 Mason drive" she said.

" I'm so happy we met cant wait for tomorrow night" he said.

Shortly after he watched her leave and headed back to Thad.

" I think I'm going to love Ohio" sebastian said.

" good, are you sure about having an iced coffee" Thad asked.

" forget the coffee Rachel is like my own personal shot of caffeine anyway I need to find a nice restaurant to take her tomorrow night" he said.

" wait she agreed to go out with you" Thad said surprised.

" yeah why are you so shocked no girl can say no to me" sebastian said.

" I just meant she has being turning guys down recently ever since her ex cracked an egg on her forced because she is vegan she took it really hard" Thad said

" are you one of those guys" sebastian asked.

" no" Thad said.

" you are" sebastian said.

" Rachel isn't my type" Thad said.

" she is gorgeous" sebastian said.

" I know that but she isn't my type so to answer your question for the last time I was not one of the guys who asked her out" Thad said looking worked up.

" ok just out of curiosity what is your type" sebastian asked.

" trent" Thad said.

" oh " sebastian said realising why Thad had looked flustered.

" yeah so you dont need to worry about my stealing her from you " Thad said.

" steal her from me ha only the sexiest man alive could do that oh wait that's me" sebastian chuckled.

" I will say this though I respect Rachel do if you hurt her I along with the other warblers will deal with you" Thad said.

" dont worry I dont plan on hurting her now excuse me I have to find a nice vegan restaurant" sebastian said

As sebastian left the Lima bean and headed to his car he couldn't stop the smile of his face as he thought about tomorrow night.

The end