hello rachel

Rachel berry was stood in her bedroom unpacking her suitcase she had returned to Lima after her shocking TV show. She shivered as she thought of thats so Rachel, what had she been thinking how could she have truly believed that it was a good idea.

Rachel was home yet couldn't shake of the feeling that home dodnt really feel like it anymore, her dads were seperated and the house was to be sold so she had no idea how long she was going to be staying.

" rach" her dad Leroy called from downstairs.

" yes daddy" she replied leaving her room to go to the top of the stairs.

" I'm going to go see the realtor will you be alright on your own" he asked

" ofcourse I will" Rachel said thinking I'm always alone.

" I might be a while" he said

" dont worry about me I think I'm going to go get a coffee" she said he smiled at her and left.

A short while later Rachel was sat in her car in the Lima bean parking lot. She was worried about people recognising her but knew she couldn't hide anymore.

She tuck a big deep breath and got out of her car and headed to the door.

One final deep breath and she walked in it was busier than she had expected but at first glance she didnt recognise anyone.

She walked over to the counter and placed her order she had missed the Lima beam coffee or perhaps it was the happy memories she had spent with Blaine and kurt there.

Once she had her coffee she made her way over to a table in the far corner as she walked she was in a world of her own.

" well well Rachel berry" she heard a voice say she knew that voice thruth was the voice had an effect on her she would never admit. She turned and saw sat at the next table was sebastian smythe.

" hello" she said hoping he wasnt going to bring up that's so Rachel.

" would you like to join me" he asked Rachel knowing sebastian he wouldn't take no for a answer.

Rachel walked over and sat down at his table wondering what he was planning to say.

" so your back or are my eyes deceiving me" he said smiling at her.

" I'm back " she said.

" gotta say Broadway you have worried alot of people" he said.

" that was not my intention I never thought I would stay away so long and I think that nickname is little outdated now" she said.

" have you met up with anyone yet" he asked.

" not yet" she said.

" so I'm your first I gotta say I like that" he said smiling at her Rachel had to look away there was something about sebastian smythe it was like he had special powers his eyes and his smile held a power.

" what about you how come your here " she asked realizing that he graduated last year.

" unfortunately college will have to wait for me" he said before lifting up his sleeve to show her a canerler in his arm.

" what's wrong " she asked.

" cancer Broadway but dont worry I'm kicking its ass" sebastian said.

" how long have..." she asked to ask.

" I was diagnosed during my final exams senior year thought I was tired from studying turned out to be alot more serious" he said.

" can I ask what kind" she asked