intimidated

Rachel berry was happy to be in li a Ohio from hew York where she had grown up she was visiting her cousin Santana Lopez and was pleased about it.

She loved New York and even though she was a high school senior she already had been on Broadway three times and loved ever minute of it. However she needed a break from it to recharge her energy.

As the cab pulled up outside her cousin's house she was excited to see her also she was pleased her dads had stayed in New York. She loved her dads but they were very showbiz driven and she wanted to spend the summer as a normal teenager.

Santana opened the front door and run out to her Rachel got out of the cab and the two cousins embraced.

Nobody understood how two cousins so very different from each other could get on so well.

" your finally here" Santana said.

" yeah I cant believe it" Rachel said.

Santana's dad tuck Rachel's suitcase into the house and she and Santana went straight upto Santana's room.

" so rachy any boy caught your eye in new york" Santana asked as Rachel hung up her clothes.

" no... what about you" Rachel asked.

" I'm dating a guy called Thad he goes to dalton academy which is a ridiculously posh and expensive private school he is gorgeous and treats me like a princess." Santana said.

" how did you meet him" Rachel asked.

" that's a long story" Santana said.

" I'm here for over a month Santana I have time to hear a long story" Rachel said.

" right well I was walking home from a friends house and this guy started trying to chat me up and I told him to leave me alone he wouldn't so I shoved him and he fell to the ground. Anyway a few days later I'm walking home from school and this blacked out Bentley pulls up along side me and out of the car gets the man I pushed and two guys about my age. The guy points at me and says this is the girl who assaulted me. The two guys my age look at me then at each other before looking at the guy and saying. Why would she shove you what did you do to her. I told them he tried it on with me and wouldn't take no for an answer. The tallest of the two guys starts saying how this man had wasted his valuable time and pushed this guy away from the car. Then turned to me a d asked if I would get in the car. I was unnerved rach but I got in because the other guy was really cute." Santana said.

" hold on you got into a car with two guys you didnt know because one of them was cute" Rachel said in disbelief.

" relax rach nothing bad happened when I was in the car they told me we was a former employee of the taller guys father and was now a nuisance. They drove me home and as I got out of the car the one I found cute asked for my number. You see rach the cute guy is thad" Santana said

" so let me get this straight Thad is in some sort of gang is he" Rachel asked.

" it's not like that you see the other guy his name is sebastian he kind of runs it he isn't a gang leader I that he is on the streets with a knife he is rich rach. He literally controls the place his dad is the name one but Thad said sebastian seems to be more respected than his father. Apparently all of westerville Ohio is part of their organisation they have fingers in a lot of pots rach. I'm not even exactly sure what they do but all I know is Thad loves me and I love him. Sebastian is something to see he is absolutely gorgeous and he owns the sexy bad boy image" Santana said.

" so let me get this straight your boyfriend works for a wealthy underground organisation that I can only assume is illegal" Rachel asked.

" I know it sounds crazy but you will see for yourself tonight we are going to see Thad 8 want you to meet him. You will see I'm in no danger" Santana said.