allow me sweetheart

Rachel berry is at the north hills mall at a coffee stall it is only after she had ordered had she realised she didn't have correct change and that the stall doesnt take credit cards.

" can you hold my coffee I will run into the clothing store next door but something quickly and get some change" Rachel said.

" no need princess" a voice said from behind her as a hand came round her and handed money to the barista.

" thank you" Rachel said as she turned to see sebastian smythe stood there looking pretty damn pleased with himself.

" your welcome broadway" he said as the barista handed her coffee to her and also one to sebastian.

" I didn't here you order one" Rachel said.

" its coffee Broadway I am recognised in all coffee establishments they know my order" he chuckled.

" right well thank you" rachel said and started to walk away.

" your very welcome" he said.

Rachel went into a store and saw a cardigan that she liked she tried it on then headed to the check out.

After she had paid for it on her card she was zipping her purse back up when the clerk put the cardigan in a bag for her. As Rachel went to pick the bag up it was picked up for her she turned once more to see sebastian smythe now stood holding her bag.

He smiled and headed out of the store Rachel went after him not trusting him given what he had done in the past though she knew buying her coffee was a nice thing to have done.

Sebastian stopped and turned to face her once they were out of the store.

" why did you take my bag" she asked.

" it is the gentlemanly thing to do plus these bags handles can hurt for fingers and I like to think of your hands being perfect" he said

Rachel looked at him and he gave her a facial expression that hold her he was meaning in a naughty way.

" i dont think the weight of a cardigan will cause and problems" Rachel said.

" I know but why risk it you have to be perfect at all times" he said.

" I'm far from perfect" Rachel said.

" I dont know if you know this Rachel but whenever I see you I spend a great deal of time checking you out and therefore I am able to conclude that you Rachel berry are indeed perfect" he said. Rachel was still in shock from him saying he had checked her out to respond.

" there is no cheerleader who can compete with your legs and I have never seen as beautiful eyes as yours before" he said. Rachel again remained quiet she wasnt used to compliments and she didn't know what to say.

" I seem to have rendered you speechless good good. are you continuing to shop" he said.

" no I'm finished" she said.

" right well I will carry this to your car then" he said and they set off walking to the parking lot Rachel's mind was completely blown by what sebastian had said to her.

  Once they reached her car.

" seen as I bought you a coffee and carried your bags can I have your number" he asked Rachel still in shock but she nodded and handed him her phone and he handed her his.

The next morning Rachel woke up wondering if it had all being a dream until she saw the bag containing her cardigan.

As she was ready to go to school that morning she got  message from sebastian  asking her if she was going to the Lima bean after school and if she was wearing her new cardigan. She answered yes to both questions.