a walk in the woods

Rachel berry was feeling happy today because her dads were away from home. That sounds bad but lately they have been pushing her too hard about nyada. She loves broadway and she wants to go to nyada but living and breathing it every second with out a break is draining her.

She decides she wants some fresh air and decides to takeher dog cedar a chocolate labrador out for a walk.

She gets cedar into her car because the park where she wants to take him is in westerville.

Cedar loves travelling in the car and is pretty chilled out on the back seat.

Finally they arrive and rachel takes hold of his leesh and they set off walking.

Its a beautiful day sunny and warm but not to hot yet as its it still pretty early.

The park is deserted the way she likes it after all its only 8.50 am on sunday morning.

She walks the path with cedar loyally by her side occasionally sniffing leaves.

Rachel loves this park this is her go to place when she needs to think or just get away from everything.

As they walk along the path rachel hears hustling in the trees and cedar starts pulling towards where the noise is coming from.

" ceda" rachel says trying to control him it works but he sits down staring at the moving brushes.

Then out of the brushes comes Sebastian smythe shirtless wearing only shorts and sneakers.

" cute dog " hesays seeing cedar before looking at Rachel.

"Cute owner" he said smiling at her. Rachel was scolding herself for staring at his sweat covered abs.

" hey" she said.

" can i stroke him" Sebastian asked rachel nodded. Sebastian didnt just stroke him he bent down infront of cedar and trickled his ears.

" his name is cedar" she said.

A miniute later Sebastian stood back up and was stood smiling at her.

" why were you in the brushes" she asked.

" my parents are friends with a couple who have the most annoying daughter who finds me irresistible. I always come here for a run on a sunday morning guess she figured that out. I was running listening to my music the song ended then i heard her sebby sebby...wait for me sebby. Well i tuck off into the brushes to get away from her" he said.

" you dont strike me as the sort to hide" rachel said.

" im not but you haven't met..." Sebastian started to say when they both heard.

"Sebby there you are" a girl said rachel turned to see the girl running towards them and had all on not to burst put laughing. The girl was wearing six inch heels a tight fitted dress and had hair curlers in and full make up on. Rachel saw the girl give her a dirty look.

" sebby you can run" the girl said patting his arm Sebastian was lookin at her like he was revolted and rachel was trying not to laugh.

" i did come here to run" Sebastian said.

"Sebby who is this" the girl asked pointing rudely at rachel.

"This is rachel berry... rachel this is melissa who i was just telling you about" Sebastian said.

"You were talking about me" melissa said.

" yes" Sebastian said.

"Tell me rachel what was he saying about me... no doubt telling you he thinks I'm pretty" melissa said.

" well i..." Rachel stuttered.

"Actually i was telling her how i ran away from you" Sebastian said.

" what...oh sebby your such a joker" she said running her hand down his chest. Cedar started to growl at her.

" what a scary dog" melissa said moving closer to Sebastian.

"Actually he is very sweet he likes me" Sebastian said.

"So do you too know each other" melissa asked ingoring his comment.

" yes we do" Sebastian said.

" tell me how you met her sebby" melissa said glaring at rachel.

" we compete against each other with our show choirs" he said.

" i see... rachel you dont look familiar to me which means you dont go to crawford nor do i recall seeing you at he country club" melissa said while sneering at her.

"Rachel goes to william mckinley" Sebastian said.

" public school" melissa said and burst out laughing.

" see you later" rachel said to Sebastian and moved away but cedar wouldnt walk he just sat there infront of Sebastian.

"Apologise" Sebastian said.

"What" melissa said.

"Just because you go to crawford doesnt make you better than her you are the dumbest person i know and no amount of private education is going to change that" Sebastian said.

" sebby" she squealed.

" stop calling me that i hate it now i mean it apologise" he said

" cedar come on" rachel said.

" oh my goodness you like her... seriously seb you couldn't fall for a more distinguished girl" melissa said.

" distinguished you think your distinguished you look like you got out of bed in last nights clothes and yesterdays make up. You dont seem to understand that i cant stand you. If you really want to know why i haven't taken you on a date its because everything about you repulses me. Your personality is as fake as your hair" Sebastian said.

" we will see what my father has to say about your outburst" she said and tottered off in her heels which she clearly didnt know how to walk in.

" im sorry are you ok" Sebastian said.

"Im fine.. i think she is the most surreal person i have ever met" she said.

" now do you see why i hid in the brushes" he asked.

"Yes" she said.

" anyway think she might have got the fact that i dont like her now" he said.

"Yeah you always do have a way with words" she said.

"what i find funny is the girl i cant stand thought i was in love with her and the girl i do love doesnt realise" he said smiling.

" i feel sorry for the girl who will bare the brunt of her jealousy" rachel said

" i think she will be ok after all she as a very loyal dog to protect her" Sebastian said rachel looked at him.

" melissa was right when she realised how different thw two of you are and it that reason why i love you" he said and moved some Hair out of her face and kissed her.

Cedar was now excitedly running aroubd them.

"Well i have his approval do i have yours" Sebastian asked rachel stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.

The end

smythebrry short stories part twoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara