romantic

Rachel berry was laid awake in her bed wondering how on earth sebastian smythe had ended up in her bed. His arm around her as he slept snuggled upto her.

She could feel his heartbeat against her back it was comforting to her like a piece of music.

Last night she had returned to Ohio after her fall from grace and had fled New York. Sebastian was a senior at dalton  and when she had gone to the Lima bean in disguise she had bumped into him.

Or rather he had appeared behind her in the line waiting to be served and had whispered in her ear that she looked better without  her disguise and that he would recognise her legs no matter what she wore.

Rachel had gotten her coffee and tried to leave the Lima bean only for sebastian coffee in hand to run infront of her blocking her exit.

He insisted that they talk which she thought was odd but she knew he wouldn't give up on trying to talk to her.

So she agreed and they had sat and spoken about alot of things though sebastian never mentioned New York or that's so Rachel.

Sebastian bought them another coffee and before Rachel knew it, it was dark outside they had spoken for hours. Sebastian asked if she was hungry she had said yes so they went to dinner.

Then after she got home having swapped numbers he messaged her saying he had enjoyed seeing her again. She messaged him that she had too and also mentioned she was home alone. Twenty minutes later he turned up with a bottle of wine and a DVD.

They had watched truth or dare and drank the wine and talked it was nice. Then as had placed their now empty wine glasses in the dishwasher sebastian had gently placed his arms around her. She turned to face him and they kissed it was a sweet quick kiss. Then they kissed again and that one was far from innocent.

Back to present time they were in her bed after having a lot of sex.

Rachel wondered how it had all happened she wondered what was going to happen when sebastian woke up.

As she thought this she felt him stir beside her and felt her heart start to best faster.

" morning" he said sleepily.

" morning" she said pleased he hadn't pulled his arm from around her.

" so last night was something" he said.

" yeah" she said.

" I'm kinda a hungry" he said.

" I will make some breakfast" Rachel said and got out of bed grabbing her night off the floor where it had been discarded last night.

She headed to the kitchen and began making scrambled eggs.

As she was cooking she heard sebastian get up and as he walked into the kitchen she felt self conscious about last night.

As she stood there she felt his arms wrap around her from behind and he placed a tender kiss on her shoulder.

" breakfast wont be long" she said.

" rachel" he said.

" yeah she said.

" when I said I was hungry I wasnt talking about food" he said before kissing her neck.

" oh" she said.

"I'm hungry for you" he said he reached and switched the job off.

" are you gonna give your extra special extra gorgeous guest what he wants" he asked.

" yes" she said  blushing glad that she was still facing away from him so he didn't see how red her face was.

" your breakfast bar looks pretty sturdy" he whispered in her ear.

He removed his arms from around her she mourned the loss of his embrace only he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the breakfast bar.

What followed was absolute bliss they made love then showered together which lead to more love making.

Rachel didn't know if she and sebastian were in love or lust but whatever it was she wanted to explore it. Though the way he touched and caressed her and the way he kissed her she had a feeling that what they had was special.

The end