she's back

Rachel berry is blissfully happy as she arrives outside the building in New York where she lived with kurt and Blaine. She stands looking up at the building hand in hand with her husband sebastian smythe.

Rachel's life hadnt gone to plan but that doesnt mean that she isn't happy because she is she is extraordinarily happy.

She turns to see sebastian stood watching her whilst holding their eight month old son Tyler who is fast asleep on his shoulder.

Two years ago sebastian had turned up at the loft and he and Rachel had a fling they had spent a weekend while kurt and Blaine were out of town having amazing sex. However when kurt and Blaine returned it was obvious the four of them couldn't live together and arguments started though kurt and Blaine didn't know of their naughty weekend. The main issues were kurt and sebastian couldn't stand each other.

So sebastian left and moved to a college in Boston then only a few weeks later Rachel discovered she was pregnant. The news came just as her epic fall from grace occurred and after telling sebastian over the phone she was pregnant. He insisted she go to Boston which she did. Sebastian told her he wanted to be with her and the two started dating and got married when she was six months pregnant .Rachel then gave birth to Tyler.

Then two weeks ago Blaine found her online because she was starring in a production of frozen in Boston he recognised her and contacted the owner of the production company.

He emailed her and begged her to come back to New York he wanted to see her plus he and kurt were due to get married soon and he wanted her at their wedding.

Sebastian had surprised her by saying they should go so he had booked their flights to New York. He had also booked them into a hotel I case their marriage wasnt met with acceptance.

Rachel hadn't told Blaine about Tyler or that she was married because she knew they wouldn't understand until their saw how caring and loving sebastian was with her.

" right then babe shall we go shock the hell out of them" sebastian asked

" yeah" she said he squeezed her hand and they entered the building.

Once in the elevator Rachel was starting to get second thoughts sebastian seemed to sense this.

" rach it's ok they have to accept we are in love" he said as the doors opened and they stepped onto the hallway.

" you want me to knock" he asked she shook her head and knocked.

A moment later the door opened and there stood kurt he saw her he smiled he saw sebastian his jaw hit the floor then he saw Tyler and then he fainted.

" kurt" Blaine said coming running to the door kurt was already coming round then Blaine looked up and saw them.

" oh my" he said.

" rach" kurt said sitting up.

" your with him" he said.

" come in" Blaine said and they both walked in Tyler was still sleeping in sebastian's arms.

" rachel"kurt gasped.

" I know its alot to take in" Rachel said.

" you have a son" Blaine said looking excitedly at Tyler.

" yeah his name is Tyler he is eight months old" sebastian said.

" eight months that means you were pregnant when you left " Blaine said.

" yeah" Rachel said.

" she came to me" sebastian said smiling at her.

" your dating" kurt asked having gotten up off the floor.

" actually kurt" sebastian said and waved his wedding ring infront of him.

" your married" kurt exclaimed.

" yeah" Rachel said sebastian put his arm around her and kissed her forehead Tyler still safely sleeping on his other shoulder.

" I cant believe it" kurt said.

" I know you dont like me but I love Rachel her and our son Tyler are the most important things in my life" sebastian said.

" why didn't you tell us you were pregnant " Blaine asked.

" I wanted to speak to seb first" Rachel said.

" why did you stay away so long" kurt asked as they all sat down on the couches.

" I was at law school in Boston so she stayed with me and what with having a baby and all the amazing sex se have had she was to busy to come back" sebastian said.

" just answer me one question rach are you happy" kurt asked.

" I'm happier than I ever thought possible" she said smiling at sebastian.

" in that case sebastian would you join Rachel at our wedding next week" kurt asked.

" yes" sebastian said. Tyler started to wake up.

" how cute is he" Blaine cooed.

" you want to hold him" sebastian asked.

" yes" Blaine said Rachel watched as sebastian placed Tyler in Blaine's arms it was a sight she never thought she would see.

" he is perfect " kurt said.

" ofcourse he is given who his parents are" sebastian said.

" I have to ask are you back for good" Blaine asked Rachel looked at sebastian.

" yeah I think it's about time Broadway had its star back" sebastian said and pulled Rachel to him.

" are you guys going to live here" kurt asked.

" no I think we should get a place of our own because given how perfect Tyler is we might have more" sebastian said.

" you want more kids you never told me that before " Rachel said looking at him.

" Tyler is another piece of you and I want as much of you as possible" he said before kissing her.

" so Rachel berry is back" kurt said.

" Rachel smythe " both she and sebastian said at the same time.

" yes kurt New York better watch out because Rachel is ready to be where she belongs on Broadway" sebastian said.

" if I ever get cast again" Rachel said.

" ofcourse you will and anybody gives you grief I will slushie them" sebastian said.

" having been on the receiving end of that I hope you dont have to do that" Blaine said.

" i am so sorry about your eye" sebastian said.

" it's all in the past" Blaine said.

" we need a toast" kurt said and poured them each a glass of wine Tyler was now sitting on Rachel's lap.

" to the future" Blaine sai

" to love" Rachel said.

" to your return

" too me for Marrying the most beautiful woman alive" sebastian said and snogged her.

" too sebastian never becoming humble" kurt said.

" to all of us" Rachel said and they all had sip of their wine.

As Rachel sat there she couldn't believe she was back in new York she couldn't believe she was sitting opposite her best friends again. She didn't know whether she would conquer Broadway again but looking at her son and husband she knew she had everything she needed to be truly happy.

The end