her visitors

Rachel berry was laid in her hospital bed wondering what was going to come of the incident that had put her in the hospital.

Santana Lopez had pushed her down the stairs at McKinley and Rachel had suffered several injuries including a minor head injury that had caused her to black out.

She had woken up in the hospital with Mr shue by her side. Though Rachel hadn't really spoken to him because the truth was she felt let down by him given this attack wasnt the first she had suffered at the hands of Santana.

Rachel was now determined about one thing she would never set foot in McKinley again  because not only had she been seriously hurt but half of the glee club hadn't bothered to visit her. Blaine and kurt were by her side when she woke up they were sat next to Mr shue.  Artie and Sam had called into see her. Puck had also been and was angry at himself for not protecting her.

She had now been in the hospital for four days her dads had finally gotten back from a cruise they had been on and had been very sweet to her. Again Rachel was mad because they also new about Santana yet they had never gone to school about her.

Puck had told her that Santana was suspended but Rachel felt she no longer wanted to be a part of a place that seemed to never be on her side.

As she laid there she wondered if finn would bother to come see her she hadn't heard from him not even a message nothing.

She felt her eyes prickle and reached for a tissue she had cried alot over the past few days and it wasnt because she had a broken rib or a twisted and bruised ankle. Nor were her tears anything to do with the migraine she had thanks to having hit her head as she had fallen down the stairs.

She blew her nose and chucked the tissue in the bin as the door to her room opened and in walked every single warbler. Rachel was beyond surprised.

" hey" trent said moving towards her taking her hand in his.

" we wanted to come see you when it happened but we didn't want to overwhelm you because we couldn't decide who should come first in a smaller group " trent said.

" I wasnt expecting you guys" Rachel said as sebastian made his way to trent's side carrying a large bouquet of flowers which he placed on a table by her bed.

" how are you" sebastian asked.

" ok" she said though she wasnt.

" we have something to tell you that make you feel better because non of us bought your answer of ok" he said.

" can I tell her" Thad asked.

" I'm captain I will tell her" sebastian said.

" what's going on " Rachel asked.

" well the warblers families are among dalton's biggest donors and when we heard what had happened to you we unlike McKinley decided to actually do something about it. We have asked our parents and the school board of guvnors along with our headmaster that dalton should move with the times and accept girls" sebastian said.

" oh" Rachel said she didn't know what she expected him to say but that wasnt it.

" we also told them how amazing you are and how you would be such an asset not just to dalton but to the warblers. Dalton after seeing footage of you singing realised we weren't wrong about you. So Rachel berry dalton wants to offer you a full scholarship to transfer to the academy" sebastian said.

" attend dalton" she said in shock.

" yeah and if that doesnt sound perfect to you I have more things to tempt you with" sebastian said

" like what" Rachel asked.

" like us" Blaine and kurt said entering the room.

" the three of us could be at dalton together " kurt said.

" I dont know what to say" Rachel said.

" say yes" all the boys said.

" if my dads will allow it then ok " she said.

" they already agreed but they said it was upto you " sebastian said.

" my dads know about it" she said given her dads hadn't said anything to her.

" kurt told us they were flying back today so I went to the airport and met them after a few moments complementing my face they listened to what I had to say and agreed. They also agreed that they wouldn't say anything because we felt given how you were treated at McKinley you might think that we didn't want you. Well we are here to say we do " sebastian said.

Rachel felt her emotions get the best of her and started to cry hating herself for doing so.

" why dont you guys wait outside" kurt said the warblers except kurt Blaine and sebastian left.

" sebastian " kurt said pointing to the door.

" no I'm not leaving " sebastian said.

"  but she is upset " kurt said.

" which is why I'm staying" he said.

" rach just think how cool it's going to be at a school where your talents are not only appreciated but encouraged plus the zero tolerance of violence" Blaine said.

" I still cant believe it I dont have to go back there" she said.

" I also have  one more bit if news for you" sebastian said.

" oh" she said looking at him.

" I am making you co-captain" he said.

" what" she said.

" while I would never give up been completely in charge I know what an asset you will be to the warblers. So you and I could work together to makes us the best show choir ever" he said.

" its alot to take in" she said.

" kurt Blaine would you give us a minute " sebastian asked.

" you wouldn't leave when I asked you" kurt said.

" I know" sebastian said Blaine pulled kurt out of the room. Once it was just her and sebastian he moved along the side of her bed so he was next to her.

" dont look at this as you having to leave McKinley think of it as a great opportunity dalton is the best school in the state if not the best in the country. I promise you that you will be safe from now on I will personally make sure you are" sebastian said and surprised her by taking hold of her hand.

" I know the warblers will become good friends with you but I will be honest I dont want to be your friend I want to be so much more than that" he said looking in her eyes. Before leaning in and kissing her.

" I do believe you are speechless miss berry" he chuckled after breaking the kiss.

" I cant believe all this is happening" she said blushing.

" I know and I think you starting to get overwhelmed so why dont I send the others away and come back in here and let you have the privilege of snuggling upto me" he asked.

" ok" she said.

Sebastian left the room but was back before she knew it and he walked over to her and laid on the side of her bed and she rested her head on his chest. He was gently stroking her hair and she started go fall asleep. It was the best sleep she ever could remember having because now she was now longer scared.

The end