the best of us

Rachel berry was stood with her sister Marley with tears in her eyes Marley was getting married to her boyfriend of three years Skylar smythe.

The berry's had a unique relationship with the smythes because not only were Marley and Skylar deeply in love but Rachel and sebastian though not together had a four years old son Jacob.  Jacob was the result of both of them going through a hard time. Sebastian devastated over his part that led to Dave karosky's attempted suicide. Rachel over finn's death they had both found themselves at the Lima bean late one night. So e boys had given Rachel some grief and sebastian had come to her aid. They ended up talking and then going back to his dorm to have a pizza and a watch a movie. One thing had led to another and several weeks later Rachel had discovered she was pregnant.

Jacob was a mini sebastian in every way he definitely had his father's naughty streak he was a handful but Rachel loved that about him. Having spent her entire life being bullied she was glad her son had a tough personality.

" Marley you look beautiful" Rachel said

" thank you so do you" Marley said the sisters hugged before the music started Rachel was maid of honour. She was wearing a maroon silk thin strapped dress. Both their dads were stood by Marley's side ready to escorted their youngest daughter down the aisle.

Rachel set off down the aisle as Marley followed with their dads she looked up at the alter a d saw Skylar with sebastian by his side who was holding the hand of Jacob who was wearing a matching suit with his dad. Jacob was fighting against sebastian's hold trying to get to his mom though sebastian kept hold of him.

As they reached the aisle sebastian let go of Jacob who ran and cuddled her before returning to his dads side.

The ceremony was perfect and in no time at all Marley was now Mrs smythe the guests were cheering and Jacob was once more cuddling up to Rachel.  He might look like his dad and have his personality but he was a mommy's boy.

After the photographs were taken it was time to go to the reception Marley and Skylar had chosen to get married in a beautiful hotel in westerville and the reception was held there too.

Soon it was time for the dinner to be served Marley Skylar and their parents were on the top table while Rachel jacob sebastian and his grandparents were sat at the table close to them.

" mommy" Jacob said as the waiter brought their plates to the table.

" yes Jacob" she said.

" why is auntie Marley married before you" he said Rachel gasped in surprise.

" well um..." Rachel started to say but didnt know what to say.

" it doesnt go by age sweetheart" lily said lily was sebastian's maternal grandmother Jacob's great grandmother.

" oh" Jacob said before starting to eat.

" isnt Marley a vision in her dress and Rachel you look absolutely beautiful...doesnt she seb" sebastian's grandfather sj said.

" yes she does" sebastian said

" I'm not getting married" Jacob announced and made them all laugh.

" why" sebastian asked.

" it's to much effort" Jacob said Rachel had to hold in her laugh as Jacob looked serious.

" too much effort" lily said.

" yeah I cant watch cartoons" Jacob said.

" one day wont harm you" Rachel said.

" and if your still watching cartoons your not old enough to get married" sebastian said.

" and you have to kiss the girl...yuck" Jacob said.