safe and sound part 4

Rachel was sat opposite sebastian in a very nice restaurant she couldn't believe the way things had changed in the past few days.

" you seem much more happier now your not at McKinley" sebastian said once they had ordered their food.

" I am" Rachel smiled.

" I'm glad and I hope Crawford isn't the only thing making you happy" he said.

" it isnt" she said feeling herself blush sebastian beamed at her.

" dalton has a lacrosse game next Friday would you come support me" he asked

" yeah" she said.

" I like your dads" he said

" I'm pleased they can be a little overwhelming" she said.

" only because they know how special you are and are so proud of you" he said as their food came.

They chatted throughout the meal and Rachel found herself feeling comfortable  being with him.

After the meal sebastian drove her home and thruth was she felt sad the date was coming to an end she had truly enjoyed tonight because it was the first date she had being on where she felt ok being herself.

As they reached her house and sebastian pulled up on the drive they both got out of the car and he walked her to her front door.

" rachel" he said she turned to look at him.

" I had a great time tonight" she said

" me too" he said looking into her eyes and before she knew it he was kissing her the kiss was incredible.

" I think I need one more of those" he said after they broke the kiss and kissed her again.

" can I drive you to school tomorrow" he asked

" ok" she said

" then maybe I could take you on another date afterwards" he said.

" I'd like that" she said feeling her face flushing.

" what do you say one more kiss" he asked without waiting for an answer as he kissed her again.

The next morning

Rachel was ready for school she was glad her dads were now at work because they had being smiling at her all morning.

Rachel also was excited about something she had never being excited about before that was she couldn't wait to tell chloe and jaqueline about her date with sebastian.  She had never had girlfriends to talk about this sort of thing with.

Sebastian arrived and she went out to meet him he was out of the car as she locked the door.

" morning beautiful" he said as she made her way to the car where he now stood having opened the door for her.

" morning" she said

" wait" he said as she went to get I to the car.

" what'she asked

" it costs one kiss to get a lift to school" he said and she smiled and they kissed.

" that's better" he said.

They talked on the way to school sebastian Rachel noticed seemed happier to her than she could recall him been.

As sebastian pulled into Crawford's parking lot Rachel noticed sebastian was smiling she had a feeling a dalton boy driving a Crawford girl to school was a way of saying she is mine.