hello

Rachel berry was pleased it was Friday and school was done for the week and that now she was on her way to see her two favourite people. Kurt and Blaine kurt had recently transferred to dalton academy.

Rachel is meeting them at the Lima bean to discuss their plans for the weekend.

As Rachel enters the Lima bean she spots them at a table and Blaine waves her coffee so she knows not to both ordering one.

She goes to the table and sits down and takes a much need sip of her coffee.

" hey" she says.

" hi rach" Blaine says.

" so how was your day I don't it was worse than mine " kurt says.

" it was ok I guess I mean Santana was mean to me but what's new about that. What happened at dalton" Rachel asked.

" the new guy that's what happened" kurt sai

" what's wrong with the new guy is he trouble" rachel asked.

" he is the most self obsessed arrogant cocky person I have ever met in my entire life" kurt said.as a tall boy walked towards their table.

" talking about kurt... hey Blaine and who do we have here.... I'm sebastian" he said Rachel was momentarily speechless as he was absolutely gorgeous.

" this is Rachel berry" Blaine said at which point sebastian tuck her hand and kissed the back of it before pulling out the chair beside her and sitting down.

" I have heard a lot about you" he said giving her the most incredible smile.

" really" she asked.

" yeah don't worry all good things" he said still giving her the most amazing smile.

" sebastian has joined the warblers" kurt said his tone not sounding happy at all.

" so you sing" Rachel said.

" yeah amongst other things" sebastian said and winked at her Rachel was embarrassed as she felt her cheeks flush.

" how are you liking dalton" she asked.

" it's ok" sebastian said giving kurt a side glance.

" we are meeting to discuss our plans for the weekend" Blaine said.

" exciting" sebastian said smiling at her once more.

" I think we should go shopping a want a new hippo broach" kurt said.

" wow that sounds fun....not. tell me Rachel are you seeing your boyfriend this weekend" sebastian said.

" I'm not dating at the moment " she said.

" well in that case will you go out to dinner with me tonight" sebastian asked surprising her.

" we have plans tonight" kurt piped up before she could say anything.

" your her best friend correct" sebastian asked him.

" yes" kurt said.

" then why not be supportive of her going to dinner with me" sebastian asked.

" she hasn't agreed to go with you" kurt said.

" only because you spoke before she had a chance to speak" sebastian said before looking at her and there it was the most amazing smile.

" ok" she said and though she couldn't believe it the smile got even bigger

" great" he said.

"Why don't we ge t out of here then" sebastian said Rachel nodded and they both got up from their seats.

" Rachel berry you sit back down right now" kurt screeched.

" could you say that any louder or high pitched I think some birds of the coast of Scotland didn't head you" sebastian snapped at him.

" kurt..." Rachel started to say.

" each go on your date and have a great time I will talk to kurt " Blaine said.

Sebastian surprised her by taking hold of her hand and leading her to the exit. As they walked over to his car he suddenly stopped and turned to face her.

" can I just say I think your beautiful when I walked and saw you I was blown away" sebastian said Rachel felt her cheeks flush.

" and I think your adorable when you blush" he said.

" thank you...I'm sorry about kurt" she said.

" don't be i cant truly hate the guy because i might not have met you" he said and surprised her by leaning in but what surprised her more was she leaned in to and found herself kissing him even though she had only met him fifteen minutes earlier.

" you know Rachel i think this might be the start of an epic love story" sebastian said and stroked her face.

Rachel had to admit she had dated puck Jesse and finn but something was telling her sebastian was going to be a big part of her life.

The end