are we flirting?

Rachel berry was in the westerville public library she preferred it to Lima's public library it was for one thing quieter and had a much better range of song books.

It was early Saturday morning and she was scouring the song books for inspiration for her dads upcoming anniversary party in a few weeks.

Finally she spotted a  book she liked the look of only thing was it was on the top self she stood on her tiptoes to try to grab it but to no avail she couldn't reach it she was too short.

" need a hand" a voice drawled she turned to she dalton's bad boy sebastian smythe stood looking at her.

" I'm perfectly capable of getting my own book thank you very much" she said and once again attempted to reach the book.

The next thing she knew she was being lifted up and she grabbed the book  before sebastian put her down.

" thank you" she said wondering why he had lifted her and simply not just reached for the book himself with his height it was no trouble for him to do that.

" no problem" he said smiling at her.

" right well now I have this I shall be going" Rachel said sebastian nodded continuing to smile at her.

Rachel went to the desk and checked the book out and headed to the exit.

The following day Rachel was at dalton because it was trent's birthday he was still good friends with kurt and Blaine and had become good friends with Rachel. She was there to give him his present.

As rachel entered the school she always felt rather flustered at dalton all those boys in blazers she had never being a girl to care for uniforms but who was she kidding the dalton blazer made many girls.s swoon.

" Broadway I know I helped you but you needn't have gotten me a thank you present" sebastian said having walked outmof a classroom as she was passing and seeing trent's gift in her hands.

  Its trent's birthday present" she said

" I see" sebastian saud smiling at her.

" it's my birthday in a few weeks will i be getting a present from you" he asked.

" oh um.." Rachel stuttered.

" I'm joking Broadway simply seeing you is enough" he said before walking away.

Rachel was confused about the encounter with sebastian but brushed it off and went to find trent.

Later that evening Rachel was making her way to breadsticks she was meeting Blaine kurt was sick so she and Blaine had decided to hang out.

She walked into breadsticks and saw blaine waiting for her she made her way over to him and sat down.

" hey rach" he said smiling at her.

" hey blaine" she said.

" hello" a voice said they both turned to see sebastian stood by their table.

" hey" Blaine said to him.

" are you waiting for kurt" sebastian asked.

" no he is sick" Rachel said.

" in that case I will join you" he said and sat down next to her. Both her and Blaine looked at each other.

The three of them ordered their food.

" so any gossip" sebastian asked

" no" Rachel said Blaine shook his head.

" really I heard that you and finn were over" sebastian asked

" I dont class the break up of my relationship as gossip" Rachel said.

" so how is the single life treating you" he asked

" I'm fine" Rachel said shuffling in her seat.

" you and bet...kurt still going strong" sebastian asked Blaine.

" yes...what about you" Blaine asked.

" I'm single but I dont think it will be for long you see I have my eye on someone" sebastian said.

" that's nice" Blaine said.

" it's not so simple though you see I'm not sure what she thinks of me" sebastian said.

"  does she know about the slushie incident" Blaine asked.

" yes unfortunately and I am sorry about that i truly am sorry Blaine" sebastian said.

" it's done we cant change the past" Blaine said sebastian nodded.

" does she know you have apologised" Rachel asked.

" yes she does" sebastian sighed.

Their food arrived and they all began to eat.

" so Rachel tell me has anyone caught your eye now that your single" sebastian asked

" no" rachel said

" really someone not even a hot warbler" he asked.

" no" she said looking back and forty between him and Blaine who was looking back and forth between her and sebastian.

" I'm just going to the toilet I wont be long" sebastian said getting up and leaving the table.

" oh my goodness" Blaine exclaimed.

" I know he is acting weird" Rachel said.

" rach he is flirting with you" Blaine said.

" what dont be silly Blaine he wouldn't flirt with me" Rachel said.

" he asked you if a hot warbler had caught your eye rach he is sebastian smythe clearly he was referring to himself. He joined us because he knows your single it all makes sense" Blaine said as sebastian came back to the table.

" you guys looked like you were having an interesting conversation" sebastian said as he sat back down.

" we were" Blaine said Rachel frowned at him.

" oh well dont keep me in suspense" sebastian said.

" we were talking about how your flirting with rachel" Blaine said.

" oh I see you noticed that" sebastian chuckled.

" you are" Rachel exclaimed.

" ofcourse I am your Rachel berry how could I not want you" sebastian said

" Kurt's going to have a fit" Blaine said.

" I bet... so Rachel how about we go to s movie later my treat and i promise to be the perfect gentleman." Sebastian said.

" well I...um...i" she stuttered.

" you should give him a chance rach" Blaine said surprising her.

" thank you Blaine" sebastian said.

" I'm surprised that your encouraging me" Rachel said

" well I know he hasn't always done the right thing but I also happen to know the warblers adore you and if he ever hurt you in anyway they would turn against him in a flash" Blaine said.

" so what do you say Rachel are you going to give me a chance" sebastian asked

" you promise to behave" Rachel asked a moment later.

" I will be very well behaved until you want me to be bad" sebastian said she felt her face flush and Blaine laughed.

" you have to admit Rachel it's going to be an experience dating him" Blaine said

" it certainly is" sebastian admitted.

" ok then" Rachel said

Rachel watched as sebastian positively beamed at her it was unlike any smile she had ever seem him do.

The events involving sebastian over the past few days seemed now to make more sense and while she was surprised to be going on a date with him she had a feeling that it was going to be amazing.

The end