a furry surprise

AUTHOR NOTICE

HI GUYS SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG BUT HERE IS A NEW ONE SHOT

Sebastian smythe had just pulled up outside his westerville house he was exhausted it had been a long day. He was a lawyer and a case he was working on was stressing him out

He sighed as he got out of his car mentally telling himself that its Friday the working week is over it's the weekend and time to relax and spend time with his family.

As he reached the front door it opened and he saw her stood there his wife his Rachel, yes he had married Ohio's finest Rachel berry and they were madly in love.

He kissed her  before she could even say hi to him.

" hello gorgeous " he said chuckling at the effect he had on her still after nine years of marriage.

" hello handsome now I know work is bothering  you but I'm making it my mission this weekend to make you relax" Rachel said.

" ooh that sounds exciting " he said winking at her.

" daddy" a voice called and he saw his four year old daughter Gracie running to him.

" hello sweetheart " he said picking her up and cuddling her.

" come see what Lucas has got'she said excitedly. Lucas was their eight year old son.

" okay " sebastian said putting Gracie down she tuck his had and lead him through the house.

" please dont freak out seb" Rachel said touching his arm as they reached the living room.

" okay now I'm worried" he said

" look dad" Lucas called out sebastian walked into the room to find Lucas laid on the sofa holding a puppy.

" daddy he is ours" Gracie said jumping up and down.

" wow... let's have a look at him" sebastian said taking the puppy from his son the puppy instantly started licking his face.

" he is adorable does he have a name" sebastian asked.

" I want to call him Cisco" Lucas said

" I want to call him prince charming" Gracie added.

" what do you think" sebastian asked looking at Rachel.

" i think you should name him'she said walking over and fussing the puppy.

" cisco I like cisco" sebastian said then saw Gracie' s face.

" dont worry gracie we will call another pet prince charming" sebastian said and watched as her face lit up.

" mommy and I have been talking about how you have wanted a Guinea pig you can have one called prince charming." Sebastian said.

" yes yes yes" Gracie yelled out whilst clapping.

After an hour or so of playing with the puppy it was getting late the kids were in bed and Cisco was in a little bed at the foot of his and Rachel's bed.

" you cant say no to her can you" Rachel said as they got ready for bed though she was smiling.

" I just couldn't see her upset because I wasnt willing to go to the dog park and call out prince charming" sebastian said Rachel laughed.

" you are happy about Cisco though I know you said after we lost lenny you wanted to wait a while before we got another dog" Rachel asked lenny had been their faithful old dog who went to doggy heaven four months earlier.

" I'm not mad infact I think the reason I wanted to wait was I felt bad going and choosing  so it's easier this way" sebastian said cuddling her to him.

" rachel" sebastian said in a mere whisper in her ear.

" yeah" she replied.

" you know you said earlier you wanted to help me relax" sebastian said

" yes" she said.

" you know what it takes to make me relaxed dont you" he said proud of how she was breathing heavy in his arms.

" no sebastian I think I might need reminding" she said.

" well then allow me" he said before picking her up over his shoulder and going straight to the bed before setting her down and climbing on top of her.

" how about now babe has your memory  returned" sebastian asked before kissing her neck.

" nope you still need to show me" she giggled.

" well then rach you have a very long very hard night ahead of you" sebastian said

A couple of hours later sebastian was laid with Rachel in his arms.

" how long do you thi k you will remember after that epic session." Sebastian asked.

" I bet I will forget same time tomorrow night" Rachel said before kissing him they got lost in the kiss until Cisco started yapping.

" dont say he is gonna  be a cockblocker" sebastian said. They both laughed

The end