a turn of events

Rachel was back in Ohio now aged 24 she was engaged to Jesse st James and they were back to announce their engagement to their families. Which they had now done.

Jesse had talked her into going to a wine bar because he heard some vocal adrenalin alumni were going and he wanted to see them.

Rachel wasnt in the mood because despite having only gotten engaged three weeks ago her and Jesse had fought most of the time they had been back. Not infront of their parents but it hadn't been how Rachel would have assumed a newly engaged couple would be.

They argued over everything or rather Jesse had begun picking fault with everything.

Rachel decided to go tonight to the wine bar hoping a couple of drinks would help Jesse relax.

So now she found herself in an upmarket wine bar in westerville.

Jesse got them both a drink and then lead her through the crowd to his former high school friends.

As they walked Jesse had hold of her hand and her wi e glass was in the over as Jesse moved through the crowd Rachel accidentally bumped I to someone.

" oh I'm so sorry" she said before looking up at the tall person she has walked smack into.

" no worries Broadway" he said as she looked at him sebastian smythe was the person she had walked into he gave her a little smile and Jesse then pulled her away towards his friends.

The next two hours were so boring jesse was getting more and more drunk and seemed to have forgotten his fiance was even there he spent the whole time talking with his friends hardly bothering to say a slurred word to her.

None of the former vocal adrenalin members would talk to her still annoyed that her solo had cost them a national championship.

" I'm going to the ladies" Rachel said she did t k ks if Jesse had head her but she was past caring now her mind was made up she was going to the toilets then she was going to go home with or without her drunk fiance.

After the toilet she returned to the table to tell Jesse she was leaving only he wasnt there. She waited thinking he might have gone to the toilet himself.

She waited and she waited but he didnt return.

Rachel had had enough she made her way out of the bar and decided to call a cab Jesse clearly wasng bothered about her. The music from the bar was so loud she had to walk a few feet away before she could call cab only she never got chance. As she was about to dial she heard a noises from the alley at the side of the wine bar and then she saw it Jesse with a former vocal adrenalin girl pressed against the wall having sex.

Rachel couldn't believe it forty eight hours ago they had told her dads they were getting married now here he was with some girl.

" jesse" she screamed.

" oh rach look I'm just having my fun before we settle down" he said. Rachel couldn't believe it he wasnt remotely sorry. The girl turned and smirked at her.

Then Rachel felt tears run down her face and arms appeared and pulled her away she turned and saw sebastian for the second time that night.

" come on Broadway you dont want to see that " he said.

" I cant believe him" Rachel said trying to start sobbing.

" come on I will take you home" sebastian said but rachel froze.

" what" sebastian asked.

" we are staying at his parents" she said.

"I will take you to your dads" sebastian said but she shook her head.