here in my arms

Rachel berry was driving home from school but the traffic was horrendous she wondered what had happened it had to be an accident go cause such bad amount of traffic.

As she turned a corner she saw police and ambulances and the fire brigade and a lot of people stood arou d which told her she was right they had been an accident.

She pulled her car to the side of the road and got out as the road was closed and there was so many cars behind her she wouldn't be able to turn around.

As she got out of her car she couldn't help the shiver she felt knowing that so done was hurt given the number of ambulances at the scene.

She moved through the crowd to see what had happened and then wished she hadn't.

She saw a car had left the road and had gone into the lake and was almost all submerged but the worse thing was she could see the licence plat it was her dad leroy's car.

She didn't know what to do she just stood there frozen in shock and fear.

" rachel" a voice said she didn't answer she couldn't because she couldn't take her eyes off the car.

" rachel" the voice said again.

" do you know the person" the voice said she nodded and suddenly felt arms wrap around her it was then she tuck her eyes off the car. She looked down as tears started to pour she needed to know if her dad was ok but was scared to find out incase he wasnt. It was as she looked down she saw the arms around her navy with red piping.

" who is it" the dalton boy holding her asked.

" my dad" she said shaking.

" skylar" she heard some one say. She now knew it had being Skylar smythe who had held her.

" seb its get dad" Skylar said Skylar let go and Rachel felt a different set of arms wrap around her.

" he is alive Rachel I saw him taken away in an ambulance I didn't know he was your dad but he was talking so that's a good sign" sebastian said.

" Skylar go get my jacket out of my trunk she is freezing" sebastian said to his brother.

" do you want me to call blaine" sebastian asked her she nodded.

Skylar returned with sebastian's jacket which he placed around her.

" right sky hold her a minute I'm gonna go find out which hospital he is being taken too" sebastian said Rachel was still in complete shock.

" I know this might be inappropriate Rachel as I wish the situation was different but I have wanted to meet you since I arrived at dalton sebastian will not shut up about you." Skylar said.

" I have wondered what sebastian's brother was like" Rachel said as she started thinking more clearly.

" yeah alot of people seemed unnerved that he had a brother but dont worry I am in no way as confident as he is" Skylar said Rachel knew he was trying to distract her from looking at the car which was now sinking.

Sebastian arrived back.

" he is at westerville general I told the police your his daughter they said you have a choice you can go in a police car to the hospital or they will escort my car it's up to you" sebastian said.

" your car" Rachel said he nodded and he moved towards her Skylar released her and sebastian arm around her lead her through the crowd to his car.

A police man saw them and started clearing people out of the way.

" do you want me to drive" Skylar asked sebastian he mush of nodded because Rachel didn't hear his reply but sebastian got in the back of the car with her as Skylar got in the front.