run away with me

Rachel berry was stood looking in the mirror looking at herself in the simple wedding dress she had chose for her wedding to finn Hudson. Wondering what she was doing she knew she was in this situation because she was stubborn.

When they had announced their engagement everyone was in shock and several people told her that they were rushing things that they were to young for this. Given she didnt view many of them people as friends not real friends after all true friendship is without bullying. She was determined to prove them wrong so now her she was. Stood looking at herself in a wedding dress that the tight was she dint actually like to it was her size no adjustments were needed given there was little to no time to plan the wedding.

She wanted to run away she wanted out of the city hall she wanted away from the path her life was to be on.

Her dads didnt approve and that was another reason Rachel had been determined to marry fin her dads were controlling.

" you look really nice" a voice said Rachel looked behind her in the mirror and saw sebastian smythe of all people.

" why are you here" she asked as he walked closer to her both holding each others gaze in the mirror.

" I'm here to rescue you ofcourse" he said she turned to actually face him.

" what" she said.

" come on Rachel we both know you dont want to do this you want to be a star not the wife of a bumbling oaf" sebastian said.

" dont be mean" she said

'I'm not if you think about it Rachel I'm actually the only one not being mean. How dare finn think he can shackle you to him before you have even lived. Before you have achieved what you want, before you even truly discover yourself. Your dads should be ashamed for allowing this "sebastian said.

" they dont approve" she admitted.

" look Rachel nobody enjoys going against their parents wishes more than me okay but this time I thi k you should listen to them if like you say they are against it" sebastian said.

" it's too late we are here now" Rachel said.

" it's not to late until you say I do which we both know you dont want to do" sebastian said.

" how would you know you dont know me" she snapped feeling emotional.

" I know you Rachel your drive ambitious talented determined all qualities I share so that is how I know you dont want to he tethered to hudson" sebastian said

" they will all laugh they all said we shouldn't" she said

" let them laugh that's better being married to someone you dont want to be married to, someone I suspect your not even sure if you love anymore" he said.

" I dont know how I feel about alot of things anymore" she admitted.

" then dont do it run away'he said

" ha where to " she asked

" my dorm" he said she glared at him.

" relax princess I simply meant it is probably the last place they will think to look for you I share with trent. He is adorable but he adores you so I will be on my best behaviour as he will despite his sweetness probably kill me if I tried anything" sebastian said.

" if I did... the other dalton boys would tell people surely I'm wearing  wedding dress it will catch people's attention" she said.

" no dalton boy will tell anyone from mkinley that your there I have spoken to them we are all in agreement that you deserve more than this that you need to be rescued" sebastian said