your not who i thought you were part 2

Rachel sat at her dressing table brushing her hair she couldn't believe the turn of events. She was also scared about what might have happened after she had left the Jackson off.

She decided to put her phone back on to see if any of the new directions had messaged her about why she left. As much as she really didn't want to deal with it. She knew she had to before school on Monday.

Her phone started bleeping the moment it was on message after message missed call after missed call and all but one message was from sebastian.  The other one was from Blaine.

Rachel are you ok.
I looked for you after
The dual but couldn't
Find you. Then I saw
Your car was gone.
Did you get hurt.

Rachel knew if anyone of the new directions wasnt going to judge her it was Blaine. The truth was she needed a friend to talk to as she was heartbroken.

She pressed call.

Blaine: hey rach is everything alright

Rachel: no ( bursts into tears)

Blaine: I'm on my way.

Rachel sat there sobbing she had never felt like this before because she knew finn would always like Quinn. Jesse had lied to her about everything.

Sebastian was different she had felt different when she was with him. She was bullied at school and her dads were always away and too busy for her. Sebastian had made her life better. Even though she doesnt know if he had being playing her all along. She was going to kiss the feeling she had when she was with him.

Her bedroom door opened and in walked Blaine.

" oh maria" he said seeing the state she was in and rushed over to hug her.

" oh Blaine I have been so stupid" she said.

" rach what is it what's gotten you so upset. I know your dramatic but I know your not crying over doing MJ for regionals" Blaine said

" sebastian was my boyfriend" she said.

" what" Blaine said.

" I met him last week we weren't together very long but still I liked him Blaine he made me feel happy feel beautiful and for all I know he was playing methe whole time" Rachel said.

" so that's why he gave up" Blaine said.

" what" Rachel asked.

" just after we finished the song sebastian looked around before frowning and said forget it we wont do MJ and he run to his car" Blaine said.

"He gave up" she said stunned.

" I'm guessing its because when he looks round he didn't see you" Blaine said.

" if he cared about me he wouldn't have done any of it" Rachel said.

" I cant believe I am sticking up for him but I saw his face Rachel he was looking for someone in ths crowd and the only person who wasnt there was you.  Plus dont forget it was Santana that chose to have the Jackson off not him" Blaine said.

" he still lied though he never said he was a warbler" she said.

" you need to talk to him" Blaine said.

" why I cant date him Blaine the glee club wouldn't allow it plus I dont know if his feeling were genuine" Rachel said.

" did the glee club approve of you and puck no you and finn at first no you and Jesse no. Rach the bottom line is you need to know the truth because your torturing yourself thinking thoughts about it" he said.