changed

Rachel berry was sat in the auditorium feeling angry and alone not to mention disappointed.

Why was she so upset well three months ago her dads separated and had taken to use her as a pawn to hurt each other.

Rachel was unhappy at been used like that. Then a month ago her mom shelby returned to Ohio to teach at McKinley to coach the troubletones.

Shelby offered Rachel to stay at hers to get away from her dads which she accepted but now regretted more than anything.

Everything thing had being fine for the first two weeks u til quinnhad given birth to Beth and after shelby had a heart to heart with Quinn had agreed to adopt her.

So now shelby no long was bothered about Rachel she only cared for Beth and would say things like she loved Beth more than anything. Rachel was upset and felt all her parents didnt actually care about her.

Shelby had told her last night that she wanted Beth go grow up in the bright lights of New York not Ohio and was moving there fore Rachel had to move back in with her dads who were arguing over who she should live with.

Then if that wasnt bad enough Quinn returned to school and seemed to Rachel to be gloating at the thought that shelby loved Beth more than she loved Rachel.

So rachel had fled the choir room in tears and had sort solice in the auditorium.

She didnt know what time it was she knew the school day was over but didnt know how long she had remained sat there after hearing the others leave.

She had no desire to leave because she didnt know which dad to go home too. She didnt like having to choose so she just sat there hoping nobody would see her and make her leave.

She had switched off her cellphone she simple wanted to be left alone.

She sat there a while longer then heard footsteps on the stairs she dudnt turn to see who it was she simply wished they wouldn't notice her and leave her alone.

A moment later she was disappointed as a Lima bean coffee was held out infront of her. The red piping on the navy blue blazer sleeve told her it was a warbler. She wondered why a warbler was bringing her coffee or how he had even known where she was.

She felt him sit down next to her after she tuck the coffee from him.

"Thank you" she said.

" no worries broadway" she knew that voice and turned to look at sebastian smythe sat next to her.

" what are you doing here" she asked hoping that things weren't about to get even worse that he was about to blackmail her again.

" I'm here to see if your ok" he said

" why...how did you know I was here" she asked

" i shall answer your second question first i knew you were here because i think you and i are not to different i always go to dalton" auditorium when I'm sad or stressed. As for why I'm here its because i know what your going through my parents divorced two years ago and there have spent every second since arguing over me. My mom wants me because she doesnt want me turning out like my dad. He wants me to hurt my mo  for leaving him. His parents want my dad to have me because I'm the heir to the smythe fortune. My mom says I take after her side of the family and I belong with them. In the end my maternal grandparents paid for me to come to dalton and board there away from it." Sebastian said.

" your parents are still arguing after two years" Rachel asked surprised.

" oh yes but to be honest Rachel my parents have been arguing since before I was born its shat they do" he said