jackson off

Rachel was nervous as the new directions all made there way to where they were meeting the warblers for a Jackson off.

She was scared what Santana puck and sebastian were going to do during the duel.

Finally they arrived at the empty multi storey parking lot and got into position while Santana and Blaine stood waiting for the warblers.

Rachel spotted the warblers and tried to hear what was been said.

" you really think your that bad" she heard sebastian say. Then Santana raised her arm which was the signal so they all moved to face the warblers. While some were trying to intimidate the warblers Rachel just felt stupid.

The Jackson off begun and Rachel hung in the background this was one occasion she didn't want to be centre stage.

As she was dancing in the background a warbler she didn't know came towards her she was scared by the look in his eyes.

Only as he neared her sebastian appeared infront of him and shoved him in the direction of Santana before turning to smile at her before going to face Santana himself. Rachel was rather confused by it.

Then as she was trying to stay out as many pairings were having confrontations Thad accidentally knocked her to the ground whilst he was dueling finn.

As she laid on the floor Thad looked nervous as she felt someone pick her up and set her down on her feet she saw it was sebastian as was confused as to why the guy who had caused this whole thing seemed to be looking out for her.

She also saw sebastian was glaring at Thad.

" sorry Rachel that was an accident" Thad said before moving away from her.

The duel continued and Rachel noticed non of the warblers were anywhere near her.

As they duel came to an end the warbler who had first approached her offered a paper bag to sebastian who shook his head.

" we were better"santana said.

" you guys weren't even close" sebastian said.

" we are doing MJ for regionals" Santana said.

" so are we a d like I told you before we drew first position so everyone will think you stole our idea" sebastian said.

" who do you think you are" finn yelled.

" oh hey finn i didn't see you there you lack such presence i didn't know you were here" sebastian said.

" why dont you just go back to France" finn said.

" dont you think I would rather be there than ohio" sebastian said

" let's get out of here we csnt reason with someone like him" kurt said and sebastian chuckled and started walking away the other warblers following him. As he walked passed her Rachel could have sworn he winked at her.

The next day Rachel was following Santana to dalton because Santana had decided to confront sebastian about why he was being a jerk. Rachel was worried about the confrontation and was even more bothered when the rest of the new directions insisted she be the one to go with her.

Rachel was unsure about going because she was still confused by the warblers and especially sebastian's behaviour towards her last night.

As Rachel reached dalton Santana was already walking in through the doors Rachel quickly parked up and ran in afterwards.

" fivel" she heard Santana shout and followed her voice. Rachel walk in the music hall and saw all the warblers stood behind Sebastian who was stood infront of Santana.