a fresh start part 2

Its Thursday and as Rachel walks around the classroom observing her children as they color a worksheet labelled with colors to see how well they know them. She is feeling stressed and it has nothing to do with the fact that she is responsible for teaching 28 six year olds.

In the early hours of that morning she had woken after having a dream in which kurt and Blaine had come walking into the classroom whilst she was reading a story to the class.

Ever since sebastian had told her she might bump into them she had felt stressed. She had been gone here the truth was she had never intended to stay away like she had but the more ti e that passed the harder she felt it was to go back.

Harry knowing his dad knew her was being a little sweetheart constantly offering to hand out worksheets.

As the bell tolled for the end of the school day Rachel couldn't believe the first week was almost over.

She set about cleaning up as the children left only harry was helping and with a few minutes the classroom was sorted.

" miss berry" he said

" yes harry" Rachel answered.

" what was my dad like when he was younger" he asked.

"Oh" Rachel stuttered not quite knowing what to say.

" charming...I was charming" sebastian said having walked into the classroom. Harry to.led his eyes but smiled and hugged him.

" hello" he said to her.

" hi" Rachel said.

" can I have a word" sebastian asked she nodded.

" so how has your first week been " he asked

" great" Rachel said.

" harry talks about you at home " sebastian said.

" oh" Rachel said.

" I'm glad he is happy at school" he said she nodded.

" have you thought about kurt and Blaine" he asked.

" I have thought of nothing else" she admitted.

" tomorrow after school I'm taking harry to tap class and I called them to double check whi h room of the arts building it's in and... Blaine answered" sebastian said

" wow" Rachel said.

" the arts building used to belong to a lady called melanie Stein but apparently since having booked harry's place a few months ago because it's a sort after arts company. She retired and Blaine and kurt have being running a summer theatrical school. Apparently she was so pleased with they way they ran it she has asked them to take over as managers. Now I'm sure you see the problem my son adores you and talks about you if he mentions the lovely miss berry to them they might realise it's you he his talking about" sebastian said Rachel's mind was racing.

" isn't New York supposed to be a place you can disappear into the crowd given how many people there is" she said sebastian smiled.

" why dont you come with us and see them I stead of waiting for them to catch you unaware" sebastian said Rachel thought for a moment then nodded she know he was right.

" harry miss berry is coming to your tap class tomorrow" sebastian said harry came over to them.

" ugh I wish I wasnt going it sounds so boring" harry said.

" you said you wanted to go" sebastian said.

" you want me to go because you went" harry said Rachel watched as father and son stood before with the same facial expression as they looked at each other.