blushing

Rachel berry was feeling good as she stood in the line at the Lima bean counter she could finally say she was over her break up with finn and actually mean it.

She felt free today like the weight of her emotions were off her shoulders she was smiling she was happy.

She ordered her coffee and moved down the counter to wait for it she was trying to put her coin purse back in her purse as she waited.

Finally she managed to get the coinnpurse in the small but full purse she picked up her coffee a d turned a d walked I to a guy she didny know but who was wearing  the dalton uniform.

" woah steady on darling" he said smiling at her Rachel had all on not to left her jaw hit the floor at how gorgeous he was

" sorry" she said.

" no harm done I actually enjoyed being bumped by you" he said with a cocky smile on his face Rachel  lushed at his choice of words.

" like I said I'm sorry" she said and moved todays a table she just sat down when he pulled the chair next to her out.

" I thought I would come and introduce myself given I very nearly wore your coffee...I'm sebastian....sebastian smythe" he said reaching for her hand and kissing the back of it. Rachel felt her cheek flush.

" I'm Rachel berry" she said.

" its lovely to meet you" he said giving her an unbelievable smile.

" you go to dalton" she said.

" you recognise the uniform uh so does that mean  you are personally acquainted with the warblers is one an ex" he asked.

" my friend kurt hummel transferred last year though he is back at McKinley now. He met his boyfriend Blaine Anderson there Blaine is  now at McKinley too" Rachel said.

" I see" he said.

" seb" David called.

" I gotta run got lacrosse practice but it was lovely to meet you Rachel can I have your number" he said Rachel nodded and they swapped numbers and as he left she was sat there wondering why a guy as hot as him seemed into her.

Two days later

Rachel and sebastian had messaged each other a couple of times and now Rachel is sat in the dentist waiting room she is here for a check up.

As she sits she picks up a magazine and starts to read.

" of all the places we run into each other here" sebastian said she looked up from the magazine and saw him smiling as he sat down next to her.

" hey" she says.

" I'm here for a check up" he said.

" me too" she said as her name was called.

Afterwards she walked back into the waiting room and saw sebastian still sat their she smiled and went to the counter only as she did the dentist called sebastian through and as he passed her he winked at her.

The very next day

Rachel was at the Lima bean once more and as she walked in she spotted sebastian sst with some of the dalton boys.

She ordered her coffee and as she waiting she felt like some6was stood behind her she turned to see sebastian s filing at her he also winked at her again  she turned back and grabbed her coffee before trying into compose herself because him winking at her had su h an effect on her.

" hi" she said shyly.

" hey" he said still stood there smiling.

" so we meet again" he said.

" yeah" she said.

" why dont you go get a table I'm going to get another coffee then I will join you" he said.

" but your friends" she said given he would be leaving them to sit with her.

" dont worry about them anyway I know I will enjoy your company more than theirs" he said and moved towards the counter.

Rachel got a table and a couple of minutes later he joined her.

" so Rachel berry this is the third time  we have bumped into each other and I have made you blush atleast seven times. You dont have a boyfriend do you" he asked

" no" she said blushing because he had noticed she had blushed before.

" would you like to go on a date with me" he asked.

" ok " she said blushing more than she had ever blushed in her life.

" I will think of someone fun you can do with me" he said giving her a smouldering look.

" I do love the effect I have on you" he chuckled.

" I'm sorry I'm not used to it" she admitted.

" not used to what" he asked.

" guys asking me out"she said.

" I find that hard to believe. When you said you weren't used to it I thought you meant seeing a guy as hot as me" he said.

" you now Rachel I wasnt happy about being in Ohio but a gotta admit you have changed that" he said and tuck hold of her hand and went to raise it to his lips but looked at her and stopped and instead leaned towards her and kissed her.

" you taste like coffee" he chuckled.

" so do you" she said.

" are you sure about that do you need another taste to be sure" he asked before kissing her again.

Rachel had never met anyone who had an effect on her like sebastian did nor had any boy put as big of a smile on her face.

The end