second chances

Rachel berry is home alone its Saturday night and there is a storm, its nights like this that make her long for her ex boyfriend sebastian smythe.

They had dated for four months when he first arrived in Ohio but broke up because of him becoming captain of the warblers.

That was six weeks ago and Rachel is still longing for him.

She is sat on the couch surrounded by candles incase the power goes out which tends to happen during storms.

She is watching g TV but not really focusing on the TV show that it on because she is scared of the sound the wind is making. She has never liked storms and when she and sebastian were together they had had a bad storm and he had held her so close she had felt so safe.

As she sits there wondering if he is thinking about her given he knows how she feels about weather like this...someone knocks on the door.

Rachel gets up and opens the door to find sebastian  stood there soaking wet from the rain.

" seb" she says in shock.

" can I come in" he asked she moves away from the door so he can enter the house and is grateful when he closes the door shutting out the cold.

" I cant believe your here" Rachel said feeling emotional.

" I couldn't let you be scared rach" handing her a bag  before he said taking off his coat.

" I brought chinese" he said pointing to the bag.

" thank you I still cant believe your here" she said feeling her eyes prickle. At which point sebastian stokes her face.

" like i said i couldn't let you be here scared on your own plus I think it's about time I had you in my arms again I have missed you" he said and pulled her to him holding her. She felt those arms that made her feel so safe hold her.

They stood there for a few minutes.

" food will be getting  cold" he said before kissing her forehead before kissing her lips.

A short while later they were sat eating  Chinese takeout.

" thanks for bringing this" Rachel said as she set her takeout box down.

" I remembered you telling me about your house losing power during storms so I figured you might not have been able to cook anything" he said they were now sat looking at each other.

" was your drive over here ok" Rachel asked.

" yeah because it was bringing me to you" he said and leaned in so did she and they kissed for a long time.

As they sat there lost in the kiss the power did go out leaving them with only the light of the roaring fire that she had lit earlier.

" you know I always liked your fireplace" sebastian said

" really" Rachel asked.

" yeah I always wanted to cuddle up to you infront of it" he said they both moved off the couch and closer to the fire a d sat down on the rug infront of it.

They started to kiss and ended up making love infront of the roaring crackling fire.

Rachel never liked storms but this storm now that she was back in sebastian's arms she really didn't mind it at all.

The end.

Author notice

Hi guys I know this is a short one but I couldn't get the idea out of my head. Hope you enjoyed it